Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• That's fucked up.^

I can't get out of the 8's with a N/A motor and I'm not about to spend money on a cell phone game.
      I downloaded nitro nation, but it's mostly a ricer game.

Comment

• Had that stacking shit happen several times. Pretty much gave up on it until they do some updates.

Comment

• i got my baby blue fox down to 6.40@240 adding a 6th gear and 9900 RPM rev limit.. it blows up a lot though if i dont hit the shifts just right, or if it starts spinning
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Rodney's taking this shit serious! I can't get faster than 8.47 @ 169 w/1.39 60'

NA alky engine

Comment

• i have a chartreuse '57 chevy with the n/a alky motor and a full tube chassis, i havent spent alot of time with it and it's still in the 9.8s
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• right lane (obv.)

heres a pass with a shitty RT trying to build boost
                Last edited by Pro88LX; 12-18-2012, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                  heres a pass with a shitty RT trying to build boost
                  Build boost on the first staging bulb, then creep forward to the second bulb without letting off the throttle.

I had a dude do that on a run against me. It was insane compared to my N/A motor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                    Build boost on the first staging bulb, then creep forward to the second bulb without letting off the throttle.

I had a dude do that on a run against me. It was insane compared to my N/A motor.
                    nice! i hadnt thought about doing that!

Comment

• fastest I have been is 8.49 without paying for cash
                      Last edited by War Machine; 10-03-2012, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• another tip.. the cars only shift when you 'lift' off the shifter button. i hold it down constantly and only lift to shift.

the yellowbullet thread i posted earlier is the go-to source for info.. im still trying to figure out the password thing
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• i found on test and tune you can just drive straight to the finish and collect 100 every time

Comment

• duh
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• ok for the guys who are tired of this bullshit iphone app, and people who want to play on the computer http://haulinazz.com/freeversion.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                                ok for the guys who are tired of this bullshit iphone app, and people who want to play on the computer http://haulinazz.com/freeversion.php
                                August 17, 2012 - The Free Version is Back! Please be patient, still working out the kinks and adding more vehicle choices.
                                just sayin'
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X