Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    How about the ladies?
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
      How about the ladies?
      Those are the ladies.

Comment

just. like. this.

all the gypsy women ive come across in collin county and here in tarrant look just. like. that. ^

Comment

How about the ladies?
          On another note, I just realized that Tom Hardy (Inception, The Dark Knight Rises) is the gypsy sitting two to the right of Pitt.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            awesome movie!

Comment

This is interesting. I guess, Ive been totally oblivious to knowing these "people" even existed.
              sigpic

Comment

There's a small group here in Grayson county; a couple families in Sherman that I know of, and a few in Denison.

Like everyone else has said, they all look alike. And they are persistent as shit at wanting to do some wonder job for you for a ridiculous price! Haven't had any come by in several months, but they usually make spring-time appearances.
                Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Never met or even heard of gypsys around here I dont think but Im picturing well dressed Amish going buck wild in my head now.
                  Last edited by Lason; 11-30-2012, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                      Stopped at the gas station near White Settlement and Clifford a few minutes ago. Ther was a group of about 15-20 kids all running. Probably 5-6 were young kids and the older ones were probably 16-18 years old. The guy getting gas next to me said...."Those are the damn gypsy kids. Their parents just let them run wild all hours of the day". I asked him, "Gypsy travlers, in Fort Worth, really?" He told me, "watch for all the high dollar cars running around with blue Woodhouse Auto dealer plates on the front, and that is the them/parents". Which is funny because I have seen probably 3-4 of those cars in the last couple of days.

Gypsies....in Texas.....who would have thunk it?
                      Now, that I think about it; You missed a Range Rover full of them at the 1st Lake Worth GTG. They showed up about 45 minutes after you left and we were waiting to see a fight....half dressed teenage girls were in tow, also.

Comment

can someone post some pics of these people?
                        There easy to spot. Next time I see them ill snap a picture the kids are always running around the shopping centers. The adults are always in new trucks normally chev white or black. Women drive high end cars 50k plus.
                        They always sit alone away from people when they eat normally in the corners.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                          Hi, neighbor!

It took them forever to identify one of the bodies, because no one would come clean. I've often wondered why the city won't crack down on them, but I'm sure it's small town politics and money at the end of the day being their reasoning.
                          Next to Vista West!

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                            Now, that I think about it; You missed a Range Rover full of them at the 1st Lake Worth GTG. They showed up about 45 minutes after you left and we were waiting to see a fight....half dressed teenage girls were in tow, also.

Damn I fucking missed that

I got to have a dealing with two wenches and their little hell spawn during a Marine Corps Ball fundraiser in that area. Little kids were shit heads the whole time they were there and the two chicks looked "off" like they were inbred or something.

Lady that ran the business we were doing our fundraiser out of said they like to come to restaurants and bitch about the prices on everything and threaten employees and shit when they don't get their way.
                            2004 Suzuki DL650
                            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
                              Damn I fucking missed that

I got to have a dealing with two wenches and their little hell spawn during a Marine Corps Ball fundraiser in that area. Little kids were shit heads the whole time they were there and the two chicks looked "off" like they were inbred or something.

Lady that ran the business we were doing our fundraiser out of said they like to come to restaurants and bitch about the prices on everything and threaten employees and shit when they don't get their way.
                              Hi, where in the heck is my damn syrup?!

Comment

The ones I deal with are Roma Gypsies. Mostly in scrap metal
                                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                                X