Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
      One of my favorite Judge Judy episodes was a story just like this. She let the dog choose who it wanted, it was cool to see. Dogs rock.
      I saw that one - was pretty clear who the real owner was. I would take legal action if I could not safely "take" the dog back on my own. Clearly the pound f*cked up and should help in resolving this quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        If I ever heard someone tell me that I can't have my dog back because they are attached after 20 hours, I would be going to the end of the Earths to get my fucking dog.

How fucking stupid of a comment is that, especially when the owners I am sure have owned it much, much longer.

I'll play devils advocate here.

My mom had a small terrier come up out of a vacant lot area and follow her and her dogs around on a walk. She went door to door to every house in a 10 block area with the dog (my mom is 68) to try and find the home. She took him to the local shelter, found he had no chip and no tags. He had to be at the shelter 1 week before he was eligible for adoption while he awaited recovery by the original owners.

My mom called up to the animal shelter 3 times a day for that whole week to see if the dogs owners had shown up to claim him. They never did. She picked Gunny (Marine Corps, hooah) up the very hour he was eligible and took him home as hers.

1 week later, she was on a walk with all three of HER dogs, and a large woman stumbled out of her house saying how much Gunny looked like her dog and ahe just better hand him over, you think you can steal someones dog and get away with it...etc.

My point is that the adoptive family did a good thing. There are also people out there that like to spin a good yarn. Give them a chance to see the evidence and they might come around. If i was in a similar position i'd tell someone to get fucked until they showed some proof.

Comment

Kill the dog, only solution.

Comment

Working...
          X