X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updates?

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=23472

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
    i hit 300 i really need to start eating better, and does anyone near NRH want a workout partner? im on ALOT of meds and that is 95%why ive gained the weight, but if im gunna be stout guy i cant rely on my height making up the difference. im saying that my gut sticks out too much and i dont have the stamina i used to on physical tasks. anyway, im finally willing to put myself out to criticism and get on the right track. i really doubt i can lose any weight, but i now i can get alot more healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
      I feel the Christianity in here....lol.
      wth does a religion have to do with this? she attacked me? but since she has yet to profess her love for God it makes it ok? pull your head outta your lard riddin ass and wake up. fat girls unite!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
        Can you help me find mine?

Comment

I like how you ninja EDITED out the date. I am more concerened with other things now. why does it matter to you anyway? you want some nuts on your chin too Mr. Captain Save a Horse

Comment

I like how you ninja EDITED out the date. I am more concerened with other things now. why does it matter to you anyway? you want some nuts on your chin too Mr. Captain Save a Horse
            I never posted the dates. If you ever tried putting anything close to my chin, I'll rip it the fuck off and shove it down your fucking throat.

Comment

yet ironically your huge pussy is hard to miss
              Awwwww, do you pray to god with that mouth? Cheer up, half baked. Maybe you'll find yourself a nice recovering lesbian at Celebrate Recovery who doesn't know what sex is supposed to be like with a man.

Comment

Can you help me find mine?
                So i take it thats a no?

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                  Awwwww, do you pray to god with that mouth? Cheer up, half baked. Maybe you'll find yourself a nice recovering lesbian at Celebrate Recovery who doesn't know what sex is supposed to be like with a man.
                  oh good one!

Comment

Jenn, can you please not burn the cake dealing with this fine upstanding christian, because this fat girl is hungry?!

Comment

So i take it thats a no?
                      I'm sorry. My hands are full, currently, but you are welcome to submit your application, and I'll give you a call for an interview when the position becomes available.

Comment

Jenn, can you please not burn the cake dealing with this fine upstanding christian, because this fat girl is hungry?!
                        The cake is safe, love! It's out of the oven and on the cooling rack. :-)

Comment

This thread needs more kowbell, or maybe more Kimura.....

Comment

I'm sorry. My hands are full, currently, but you are welcome to submit your application, and I'll give you a call for an interview when the position becomes available.
                            noted.

Comment

The cake is safe, love! It's out of the oven and on the cooling rack. :-)
                              Is this some kind of lesbian code talk?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                Is this some kind of lesbian code talk?
                                If so can we have some pics please

Comment

Working...
                                X