No announcement yet.

Hey onemeangixxer7502, pay your debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last thing anyone would ever have to do is remind me that I owe them anything.

If someone else has to keep you accountable then you have failed.

You have a lot of growing up to do.

Comment

• Too hard? I used to buy and sell Mustangs and Mustang parts like a mofo, and never had a single problem that wasn't resolved. It isn't that hard. You don't take those people's money and then fail to deliver. You flat out stolE from/scammed those forum members.

Comment

• Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
        I'm about too. A lot of its old and taken care of. Most of the information you guys posted is old as well or incorrect. The biggest thing back then was just more of slow shipping and when i mean slow it was slow slow. So it all started to pile up and finally when it went out it to hard to try and go back and forth with a million forum members. OTher than that I really dont have to explain myself to anyone. Everyone will draw their own conclusions and its not like the first time ive said something on here and it blew up in my face. Ive done a lot of stupid stuff over the years and its not like i can take it back. send me pms if id o owe ya.
        Wait a minute, you've fucked over so many people that you don't even remember who you've given the shit end of the stick to?

Comment

• here we go!
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            Wait a minute, you've fucked over so many people that you don't even remember who you've given the shit end of the stick to?
            you wonder why people dont respond. I simply got really behind . If I would have known there were people on here I would have taken care of it long ago. Other than that all I can say is sorry. onemeannipple out!

Comment

you wonder why people dont respond. I simply got really behind . If I would have known there were people on here I would have taken care of it long ago. Other than that all I can say is sorry. onemeannipple out!
              http://forums.corral.net/forums/loun...m-scammer.html

^ That one is from 2012.

Comment

• PMs are full. Don't forget about that $250.00 you owe me for that deal thing back when.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Oh fuck.

Comment

That says a lot about your character.

Comment

• I'm more interested in seeing you pay back the two members that have already said you owe them money.
                      Do you need a copy of the PM you sent Snacksnack saying you were going to send the money last week?

Comment

What a fucking tool, I see a perma ban his near future, we don't need someone who is constantly fucking people around on ther internet boards. He seems like hes just a all around forum scammer.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Straight busted.

Comment

• Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Comment

I almost made him an offer on that car ... glad I passed on it.

Comment

• Your responses so far are unacceptable. Go back through all of these links. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE YOU OWE MONEY TO! You go back and make shit right and post-up copies of your emails/paypal reciepts/money order screen shots/etc. It doesn't look like there's much "slow shipping" or anything like that, most times it appears people recieved NOTHING, after months of trying to contact yo with no response. Do we need to fax this shit to your mommy and daddy? I'm really fucking tempted.

Comment

Working...
                                X