Hey onemeangixxer7502, pay your debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
    Your responses so far are unacceptable. Go back through all of these links. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE YOU OWE MONEY TO! You go back and make shit right and post-up copies of your emails/paypal reciepts/money order screen shots/etc. It doesn't look like there's much "slow shipping" or anything like that, most times it appears people recieved NOTHING, after months of trying to contact yo with no response. Do we need to fax this shit to your mommy and daddy? I'm really fucking tempted.
    Matt, you are probably the best candidate to call and have a talk with his parents about it.

Comment

• Looks to me that being a piece of shit scammer clearly hasn't hit close enough to home for him, yet or someone hasn't shown up at his door looking for their money, their parts or his ass. I'll bet someone here can make that happen.

Comment

• Oh shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
          Looks to me that being a piece of shit scammer clearly hasn't hit close enough to home for him, yet or someone hasn't shown up at his door looking for their money, their parts or his ass. I'll bet someone here can make that happen.
          I'm waiting on my registration on the MR2 forums to get activated, so I can link them up and give out all of the information we have.
          If anyone has an account on Corral and wouldn't mind bumping all of his scammer thread with new info, that would be awesome.

Comment

• Got banned on Corral for talking poorly about Phil. Sorry!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Got banned on Corral for talking poorly about Phil. Sorry!
              I'll figure something out.

Comment

• I think I have one. Let me check.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  I'm waiting on my registration on the MR2 forums to get activated, so I can link them up and give out all of the information we have.
                  If anyone has an account on Corral and wouldn't mind bumping all of his scammer thread with new info, that would be awesome.
                  Shit, you want me to do this AND call his Mom and Dad! AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT

but seriously gimmie a bit and I'll get on the corral

Comment

• I put a link to this thread in the corral thread. Made my 12th post since 2001! Woot!

Comment

What MR2 forums? I am a member of several.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        I put a link to this thread in the corral thread. Made my 12th post since 2001! Woot!
                        Link to post?
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Mike sent you a PM.

Comment

This one

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                              Shit, you want me to do this AND call his Mom and Dad! AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT

but seriously gimmie a bit and I'll get on the corral
                              LOL!

All of the Corral threads have been bumped.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X