Where does America really stand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
    And this is why I said the party is going to die off. You guys got your butts kicked in November and unless there is some fundamental change you will again in 2 more years. If this continues there will be another party that is more central ideologically come into power and that will suck off the people that are like me in your party. I don't like the Dems but I hate the repubs. Give me something in the middle that stands a chance and I will get out and PUSH.
    You do know the Republicans still hold the House right? How is that a butt kicking?
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

There are people just like me in the republican party. People that don't like what the party stands for but they can't stand the Dem party so they vote Repub by default. I'm that way with the dem party. Give us a viable party that is centrist and we would be there.
      That's what's wrong with the Republican party. It has become centrist. I point to you the debt ceiling, the fiscal cliff and everything Obama signs an EO on. We have the left and the left lite. We need a strong conservative party. I'm good with a libertarian party

Comment

The problem is we have no leaders. No one has the balls to step up and do shit about anything.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

CJ, I'd lead but I'm pretty sure that I am too extreme for most

Comment

Well, right now I'm liking Cruz. He's been in office for a little over a week and I've heard him on my radio, and seen him on my TV twice. And he's saying what I'm thinking. Glad we got his ass elected.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              CJ, I'd lead but I'm pretty sure that I am too extreme for most
              Everyone has an excuse. Mine is "I'm too busy."
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

300+ to 200 is tho. Do you really think most of the dem voters are on welfare? If so your part of the Republican problem. Most people that are handout mentality people don't get off their ass and go vote no matter what rush tells you.
                Popular vote seemed pretty much neck and neck - which to me is the more important factor. I was more concerned until I looked that up when it happened.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

If someone would pay me to soapbox guns, I'd do it for sure. Who wouldn't?

Comment

That's what's wrong with the Republican party. It has become centrist. I point to you the debt ceiling, the fiscal cliff and everything Obama signs an EO on. We have the left and the left lite. We need a strong conservative party. I'm good with a libertarian party
                    You do realize that what you just described as "left lite" is exactly what the libertarian party is, right? Fiscally conservative, socially liberal. Sounds pretty centrist to me.

Comment

your first amendment rights will fall... after i lose my second amendment rights.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

What fantasyland do you live in again?? I haven't seen that AT ALL.
                        I live in a horrid reality called "frustrated tax paying voterland" and it's rampant everywhere. Tell me, how do you see the left coming center on anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          I live in a horrid reality called "frustrated tax paying voterland" and it's rampant everywhere. Tell me, how do you see the left coming center on anything?
                          There's that generalization again. All the left? Not gonna happen. Some of them? Sure, there's probably as many Dems as Repub that aren't happy with their party they just don't have a good alternative.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            Popular vote seemed pretty much neck and neck - which to me is the more important factor. I was more concerned until I looked that up when it happened.
                            But in what really mattered it wasn't even close.

Comment

There's that generalization again. All the left? Not gonna happen. Some of them? Sure, there's probably as many Dems as Repub that aren't happy with their party they just don't have a good alternative.
                              I'm speaking leadership terms here...

Comment

You do know the Republicans still hold the House right? How is that a butt kicking?
                                You lost seats in the house and in the senate (even some that were seen as a lock) plus lost the big spot. The Repub party is out of touch with the majority of voters and from what I've seen they still haven't learned.
                                It doesn't matter what you believe your already a Repub, what matters is what do the people your trying to entice into voting for your guy believe. The party doesn't get that.

Comment

Working...
                                X