X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you bank with?

Need ideas since bofa pissed me off.

No credit unions.

Whats a good bank with better customer service thank bank of america?

What did BoA do?
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Bofa all the way!

what did they do?

Comment

BOA, they've been okay to me. Only thing I don't like it my old bank deposited my paycheck on Thursday, BOA waits till Friday.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Comment

Our medical credit union. Boa is wack
          .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by emg View Post
            BOA, they've been okay to me. Only thing I don't like it my old bank deposited my paycheck on Thursday, BOA waits till Friday.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
            Thats because they are probably not releasing the funds until they are available in your companies account.

Originally posted by A+ View Post
            Our medical credit union. Boa is wack
            I saw your original post homie.

Comment

BofA for about 15 years, no issues at all. Use them for checking and nothing else, IMO.

I've heard good things about Wells Fargo from a few. At the end of the day, they all suck.

Comment

Citi, Chase and tccu.
                Ded

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

I saw your original post homie.
                  You can't see a ninja.
                  .....bro....

Comment

Why not a credit union?

Comment

Bank of Dimon.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Transfered 60 to wrong person and can't cancel it. Bank of america response is that I should contact said person and request money back.

Took me more than 10 calls to hear them say this over the past 2 days.

Comment

BoA for 10 years and no issues. Checking only, and I've had to deal with customer service a couple times and no complaints.

I did read something on a news headline a couple weeks ago that made me start thinking; but I must've not thought too hard about it since I forgot what it was I was thinking about.
                          2014 GT
                          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                            Transfered 60 to wrong person and can't cancel it. Bank of america response is that I should contact said person and request money back.

Took me more than 10 calls to hear them say this over the past 2 days.
                            Did you transfer with a wire?

Comment

Citibank
                              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                              X