No announcement yet.

Who do you bank with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BofA for about 4 years then switched to USAA. I like USAA better.
    De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Americas Credit Union:formerly Kraft American CU

Comment

Bank of Texas, open 7 days a week, been good sofar
        I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,

but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
          Fraud dept said its mobile departments issue Mobile department transfered me to wire transfers. Wire transfers sent me to fraud and they just closed.

Its a mobile transfer so they dont even know how to figure it out. I'll go to a branch tommorow and talk to a a manager to try to resolve this.
          10 annoying phone calls and a trip to a branch to talk to a manager?

for $60?

would not do
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Chase, I like it

Comment

Wells Fargo

Comment

BofA pissed me off about 6 years ago and I switched to Chase, so far so good. The few issues I've had have been resolved in a timely manner.

Comment

BoA - like their bank, hate their political and anti-gun views.
                  EECU
                  Red Crown CU
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Chase and Baylor Credick Union

Comment

United Bank of Switzerland

Never had any problem w/them. Excellent customer service.
                      ./ ____ _ _\.
                      (]]]_ o _[[[)
                      \o_FORD_o/
                      |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

We use Citi. We have checking, savings, and 2 ThankYou rewards cards with them. Never had a problem

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          10 annoying phone calls and a trip to a branch to talk to a manager?

for $60?

would not do
                          First of all, don't be callin' here like you some straight up G, cause I'll cut ya balls off and hand 'em to ya, patna. I had to warn you too many times about my money, Smokey. You see, it's the principal. There's principalities in the whole thing.

Comment

www.penfed.org and www.53.com

No local ATMs, but I can send pictures of checks if I need to deposit. Very happy with both, 53 is vet friendly - I don't pay fees for anything really.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                              Frost Bank, best bank I have had since Wachovia got bought by Smells Fargo. I got a nice check back from BOA in the late 90's/00's from a lawsuit for false overdrafts or some shit. I didn't remember registering for stated lawsuit but had no issues cashing the check lol. They did charge me all kinds of stupid fees.

This!

Just one good story:
                              GMAC double dipped my auto pay truck payment one month for $600. After a week of denying that I was the one who made the second payment, they agreed to refund the second one but would take up to 14 days to get to me.

Went into Frost to make a transaction and told the teller who happened to be on duty supervisor about my ordeal. She said wait here... came back and said done, it's back into your account, we'll deal with GMAC.

I've had few dealings like that. I also get free checks/checking, free bill pay, free transfer's to any bank account, refunds of any non Frost ATM fees...

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                                This!

Just one good story:
                                GMAC double dipped my auto pay truck payment one month for $600. After a week of denying that I was the one who made the second payment, they agreed to refund the second one but would take up to 14 days to get to me.

Went into Frost to make a transaction and told the teller who happened to be on duty supervisor about my ordeal. She said wait here... came back and said done, it's back into your account, we'll deal with GMAC.

I've had few dealings like that. I also get free checks/checking, free bill pay, free transfer's to any bank account, refunds of any non Frost ATM fees...

David
                                Shit I want to change to frost after reading that. Wells Fargo charges me to use non Wells Fargo ATMs. So I end up paying the ATM fee+ wells Fargo's fee. It costs about $5 to do a transaction at a non Wells Fargo ATM.

Comment

Working...
                                X