Originally posted by slow99 View Post
    Bank of Dimon.
    I see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Did you transfer with a wire?
      Pass da wire ese!
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Frost Bank, best bank I have had since Wachovia got bought by Smells Fargo. I got a nice check back from BOA in the late 90's/00's from a lawsuit for false overdrafts or some shit. I didn't remember registering for stated lawsuit but had no issues cashing the check lol. They did charge me all kinds of stupid fees.

Comment

Comerica isn't bad.
          sigpic

Comment

Mobile transfer called after 5 mins of realizing it was sent to wrong person. Told they could not do anything since it was processing.

Called today and was told that I should send request person send me money back.

Been thru 6 departments

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
              Mobile transfer called after 5 mins of realizing it was sent to wrong person. Told they could not do anything since it was processing.

Called today and was told that I should send request person send me money back.

Been thru 6 departments
              Once an electronic transaction has been started, its impossible to stop. Its already been sent off alot of times.

If it went as an ach, bofa can do an ach reversal upon request. If its a wire, a request for reversal can be made but it has to be approved by the debiting party.

<<works for bofa

Comment

Fraud dept said its mobile departments issue Mobile department transfered me to wire transfers. Wire transfers sent me to fraud and they just closed.

Its a mobile transfer so they dont even know how to figure it out. I'll go to a branch tommorow and talk to a a manager to try to resolve this.

Comment

I haven't had an issue with chase since I've had them. They even credited me 800 bucks to use while Dell double charged my account.

Comment

Fraud dept said its mobile departments issue Mobile department transfered me to wire transfers. Wire transfers sent me to fraud and they just closed.

Its a mobile transfer so they dont even know how to figure it out. I'll go to a branch tommorow and talk to a a manager to try to resolve this.
                    Be prepared to get the contact number to wire transfers.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      If you call mobile transfers they can just transfer you to wire transfers.
                      2014 GT
                      2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

I can look at the transaction for you, and give you some directions. But, i seriously doubt you want some stranger looking at your account. LOL

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        He shouldn't. that manager should stay with him on the call.

Comment

chase, never had a problem, got 2 less than 2miles from my house in each direction.

i pass the main one twice a day no matter what. to go, then home.

best thing i like.

Comment

I've had Bank of America for about 8 years. I've never had a problem and their customer service is great. They even caught a fraudulent charge and declined it which was nice. I will keep tabs on this thread because Bank of America America's anti gun agenda has me looking elsewhere
                            03 cobra

Comment

I have not had any issues with BoA. Been with them since 97'. The corrected mischarges that restaurants/bars charged incorrectly when they did not want to correct.

Comment

I've had the same checking account at BoA for 22 years, I've never a reason to change.

Comment

Working...
                                X