What to do in Fiji?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    in you're field of work i can assure you've seen more dicks than i ever will, "doc"
    LoL...yup. I've stuck my finger in a few guys' asses too...

Comment

u surprised?
      Not really...admin needs to bust the douche that posted that.

Comment

in you're field of work i can assure you've seen more dicks than i ever will, "doc"
        Probably seen more $100 bills too.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• i see Dr. Callie Hollenshead for obvious reasons. and i get probably a physical or two more than needed every year for unexplained reasons
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
            Not really...admin needs to bust the douche that posted that.
            Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            Probably seen more $100 bills too.

he's next.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              I would vote for a black conservative.
              I'd really like for that to happen. It'd show that conservatives don't hate black folks, just by being conservative.
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• you guys willing to support my campaign fund?
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• too broke.

sigpic

Comment

• well i dont have romney or raetheon money, or a "crapstang" lol. you remind me of the q-tip i tried to throw away, but missed the trashcan, and realized there wasnt that much wax on it regardless, and you've been sitting there...for, a few, YEARS.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

well i dont have romney or raetheon money, or a "crapstang" lol. you remind me of the q-tip i tried to throw away, but missed the trashcan, and realized there wasnt that much wax on it regardless, and you've been sitting there...for, a few, YEARS.
                      Might wanna clean your house more often.
                      I won't support your campaign, regardless. It's highly flawed.
                      I have crapstang, and various other things I do.

sigpic

Comment

• Whoever posted that tag deleted it.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• they got called out.. i'll be at redline or whatever the track off 30 is saturday afternoon, so anyone who wants to punch me, thats where my head will be! bring your a-game, or back-back-back it up now, and realize this is just the internet lil warriors
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• What one eats at you more gaygay, that DOHCTR has a dad or a rich one?

Comment

• Thoroughly entertained. Thanks fellas.

Alex, enjoy Fiji. Take plenty of pics and post them.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                Then there was that Halloween party at some apartments where Carrie came as the nun and Bryan was the pimp. Naynay threw a shoe at someone and hit me in the process, then was ejected from the premises by a number of people. I think I put his shoe at the bottom of the pond in the courtyard. I definitely have pics of this party.
                                lmao

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                never been punked out, in fact most of their wives asked to see my....mickkkeeyy ohhh never mind, you win player

maybe we need to have another dfwm boxing match?
                                Hope it doesn't end up like that night at Pappas in 2005 when Big Matt put you in a headlock and tossed your ass out the front door like a rag doll.

you take what allen peters says as truth? lol, there's no need for me to defend my life story because that disney character has no idea where i have been or what i have done. its funny to me that you, out of the blue are keeping me engaged tonight! i opened the 2nd 6 pack of rahr & sons just for you. come at me bro!
                                You've been to jail multiple times. That's where you've been and what you have done. You look really hardcore riding your hipster bike while making unintelligible posts on the interwebz, while vaguely bringing up someones wife, Mr. Badass.

they got called out.. i'll be at redline or whatever the track off 30 is saturday afternoon, so anyone who wants to punch me, thats where my head will be! bring your a-game, or back-back-back it up now, and realize this is just the internet lil warriors
                                Your estimation of level of care far exceeds the actual level of fucks given about your dumbass posts dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X