X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Venix View Post
    From a little document we like to call the United States Constitution

4th Amendment
    "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

They would have to take me to jail before I would show my id. Last time I checked this wasn't Nazi Germany, and I don't need to show my "papers" in order to go to the store. The laws say that if you have not caused or provoked any reason to be halted, then you cannot be halted.

I would also like to attach the beginning of the 14th Amendment in order to further the argument:
    "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

Lol... I laughed very hard at this.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
      Lol... I laughed very hard at this.
      You laugh at the document that governs our land...nice of you sir.

Comment

I thought politicians governed this land??
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          I thought politicians governed this land??
          They are certainly trying to make it that way by discrediting the constitution any chance they get.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Is missing the point becoming a pandemic? THIS won't get them off the road, this is about making money and fucking with citizens. If they TRULY wanted the law breakers off the road they would stick their asses in a cannon and fire the fuckers back to Mexico. But they are citing them, not arresting, not deporting, not making the roads a single bit safer.
            I concur heavily with you. If they really gave a shit, they'd seal the border leaks, maintain them (north and south borders) and make sure the fish we throw in the cooler don't flop back out.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by PandaBear View Post
              Send 'ay guey' to 131313 to subscribe to Migra Alerts

Comment

They are certainly trying to make it that way by discrediting the constitution any chance they get.
                Make it?? They've been shitting on for a while now. The constitution has been a mockery since the beginning. The government run the operations. By people for the people my ass.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

From a little document we like to call the United States Constitution

4th Amendment
                  "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

They would have to take me to jail before I would show my id. Last time I checked this wasn't Nazi Germany, and I don't need to show my "papers" in order to go to the store. The laws say that if you have not caused or provoked any reason to be halted, then you cannot be halted.

I would also like to attach the beginning of the 14th Amendment in order to further the argument:
                  "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."
                  I am gonna print it on a card and keep it in the car with me.

One could also argue that towing is depriving of property without due process of the law. So I don't have my "current" insurance card with me, it is at the house on the counter. Due process would be that you write me a citation for failing to provide valid proof............then again, I can show you on my phone. You shouldn't deprive me of my property until due process says that I was driving without INSURANCE, not a piece of paper.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Y'all are confusing rights with privelages. Driving isn't a right, it is a privelage, and requires that the driver be licensed to do so. If you don't want to verify that you are licensed to drive, then don't drive.

Comment

Driving isn't a right granted by the state. Free travel is the cornerstone of a free society. The people have a right to it. The people allow the state of Texas to regulate driving. Once the people get sick of the state and their bullshit, they can revoke the state's ability to regulate it.

Driver's license checkpoints have been ruled constitutional as long as they stop every person traveling on a given road. It is bullshit and I don't see how that makes any sense but that is the reality of it.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        CHECKPOINT UPDATE -- From Dallas County Sheriff's Office:

**Stats***85 total citations
                        68 for no DL, 2 for fail to display DL, 8 for no valid DL, 5 for no insurance, 1 for no child seatbelt.
                        1 arrest (possession of controlled substance & child endangerment)
                        60 tows

Where's the immigration arrests? Saw the same stupid post on my FB page as the OP.
                        This is the most worthless, most crooked, so-called law enforcement department in North Texas.......I'm speaking from a professional standpoint of things, and can tell you what other agencies think.
                        They're about one step above a jail detention officer....hell Dart cops get more respect.
                        sigpic
                        "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
                        through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
                        We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
                        my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

I've been hit a few times and 3 out of the 2 times no insurance and both were oriental. But my parents/family on the other had have been in same situation and they were of Hispanics...
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Is missing the point becoming a pandemic? THIS won't get them off the road, this is about making money and fucking with citizens. If they TRULY wanted the law breakers off the road they would stick their asses in a cannon and fire the fuckers back to Mexico. But they are citing them, not arresting, not deporting, not making the roads a single bit safer.
                            Right, because only Mexicans drive without insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                              Right, because only Mexicans drive without insurance.
                              I never specified mexicans. Send the trash down there too.

Comment

I never specified mexicans. Send the trash down there too.
                                "...and fire the fuckers back to Mexico."
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X