No announcement yet.

RIP Real Estate Nate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never met him, but like others have said, seemed to be a great guy.

RIP Nate.

Comment

• RIP dude. Sorry for trying to swoop in on your girl at Jared's party like... 12 years ago.

Comment

• We used him a few years ago when we were looking at houses...great guy and was always helpful...damn!!!

RIP

Comment

• RIP sir.

Comment

• RIP 96cobraonroids
            2012 Performance White Premium GT/Brembos/Security Pkg

Comment

• Helped me buy my first house a few years ago...good dude. RIP

Comment

• R.i.p.
                Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

• Does his family need help paying for anything?

Comment

• He was a good guy. It's a terrible loss and he will be missed. May he rest in peace.

We've lost too many members lately :/

Comment

• Rip

Comment

• unbelievable... RIP Nate.

Comment

• My wife and I are shocked at his passing. He just friended me on FB not even 3 days ago.

We bought our house from him in 2009. While I was in Afg. he and my wife went house shoppin. Must have looked at a dozen before we found the one we liked. Of course, we can never say enough for how he took care of us. When the seller's realtor miss spoke and fucked up an incentive to close with the seller, Nate offered to cover the $1,500 the seller kept. I wouldn't even entertain it with him.

When I got home he came over and he and my brother and I went to the gun show shoppin. Afterwards we hit up Joe T's in Ft Worth for some booze and lunch with the church crowd. I regret not doing Tequila shots at 11am with him and my brother.

We all went back to my place and I helped him with his Glock and we enjoyed a few rounds of .22lr suppressed in my garage. He got a fucking kick out of shooting a gun, inside.

Took him to Winchester after a few days and we blasted tons of ammo. I let him shoot an AR for the first time. Poor guy was right handed and left eye domminent. He was a mess but he was having a great time so we just kept handing him ammo and other guns to enjoy. I have a video of him shooting somewhere, I need to post it up. Hell it may already be on my Photobucket saved. Let me find it.

Sad day. Sorry I just saw this.

I haven't read the last page. Any word on a GTG? I get in on Sunday and would be honored to show up and honor him.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Wow.

I spoke to Nate about 6 years go when I was looking to sell my rental property. He mentioned some health issues back then.

This just flat out sucks.

Comment

• I am really regretting not sending him a message on FB after he accepted my friend request the other day.

Nate photobombing to say HI!
                              Last edited by KBScobravert; 04-02-2013, 11:52 PM.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Never met the guy other than Facebook banter. RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X