Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Nate... hate seeing these threads

Comment

• I had a few dealings with him on a couple of houses. You won't find a more friendly and patient person. This sucks

RIP

Comment

• Wow this sucks, I have seen many posts by him and he seemed to very nice guy.
        RIP Nate

Comment

• R.I.P. Nate

Comment

• Damnit.

Nate was such a great guy.

This really fucking sucks. I pray he died happy, he really was trying to make a change.

Rip bud.

Comment

• Unbelieveable. Only met him a few times but, seemed to be a great person. RIP Nate.
              "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
              George Orwell

Comment

• Fuck.

I've known Nate since we were in 9th grade. He helped me with my FSBO which just closed last week. I had some good memories with him back in the day. You'll be missed man.
                Last edited by ZYouL8R; 04-02-2013, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• R.i.p.

Nate

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                    Nate was awesome with our home purchase.

Like most people, I knew or knew of several realtors. When my wife and I got ready to start house shopping, we contacted 3 of those people to pull MLS listings for us. After emails and phone calls being ignored, I shot Nate a PM on here (well, canada) an asked if he could help. He replied back shortly with a short list of questions, and then I started getting MLS emails coming to me. Nate jummped on it and got me on the update list, and the others who were "friends" completely ignored us.

He drove us around looking at houses, sent me to Marty to get financed, talked us through the process, and kept us from going crazy while issues got ironed out. He calmed us down when we were ready to give up. He went with us after closing to have a celebratory drink. When we found that our pool cleaner had been stolen during closing, he and Marty offered to buy one for us. He came to the house for our housewarming party as well. I couldnt be happier with how much Nate helped us out.

RIP to one of the good ones.

Nice post sir.

I never met him, only knew of him here. Sounds like a very giving person that will be missed.

Comment

• R.I.P. Nate.

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz
                        ???

Hope you're well Danny.
                        Damn you Kyle. Edited.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZYouL8R View Post
                          Damn you Kyle. Edited.
                          Removed mine.

Hope all is well bro. Give his friends and family our best wishes and condolences.

Comment

• didnt know the guy.... but i am speechless about this

god speed!

Comment

• RIP Nate!!!

Comment

• WHAT THE FUCK? I cant believe im actually reading this right now? I knew Nate pretty well & had a lot of respect for him. I feel like I just got sucker punched. I will be at his funeral. Any details on the wake & time?
                                GOD BLESS TEXAS
                                August Landscaping
                                214-779-7278
                                Seb's high class.
                                He'll mow your grass.
                                He'll kick your ass.
                                And while his kidney stones pass,
                                He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...
                                X