Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Well, you guys know that Fort Hood was just a workplace violence incident.
    You were reading my fucking mind. Am I the only guy sitting here pissed off? All politics aside, I'm sick of this bullshit. They'll figure out this little shit-bag has been here for 12 years on some kind of "student visa" horseshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
      Ahh, thanks Mr. President, I feel much better.
      "We still do not know who did this, or why. But people shouldn't jump to conclusions before we have all the facts."

Sounds to me like the Presidential dick sucking of terrorists is about to commence.

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          "We still do not know who did this, or why. But people shouldn't jump to conclusions before we have all the facts."

Sounds to me like the Presidential dick sucking of terrorists is about to commence.
          Sure enough. Is that a rerun of Fort Hood? Did he give a shout out to a homeboy in the audience this time too?

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            Sure enough. Is that a rerun of Fort Hood? Did he give a shout out to a homeboy in the audience this time too?
            No shit. I'm surprised he didn't move to imprison white people, so that the muslims can feel safe during this investigation.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                They will try to spin it or delay it out as far as possible like Benghazi. Nothing bad ever happens under the anointed one!
                wtf is they?
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  wtf is they?
                  Media, Obama Administration, anyone involved in his coverups.

Comment

• I'll amend my thoughts from my earlier post... if this can be somehow determined, either viably or through fictitious means, to be an act of a 'domestic terrorist(s)', the current regime will go to any means to claim it has been done by an organized American group.

"Never let a crises go to waste"... motto of the current regime.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• False flag attack

Comment

• Get ready to have all the smokless powder fly off the shelf....

Comment

• You know, there is a time and place to point political fingers at our president and dhs, etc. Don't really think this thread on this day is it.

Comment

• When it came across the news at the hospital today, everyone just stopped and started to watch. Terrible
                            2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              You know, there is a time and place to point political fingers at our president and dhs, etc. Don't really think this thread on this day is it.
                              Your president has already made a statement making it political.

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Did anyone else watch what was happening and think back to 9/11? Especially with the video from ground level. I found myself thinking back to sitting in my living room, dazed, seeing what I thought was unimaginable. But it was.

<--- being reflective.
                                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                                dont downshift!!
                                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X