Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    But how do they look when the bust out the jazz hands?
    People film me like a rockstar. I guess they might get the same recognition.

You ought to see me with an AR

Comment

• If basic security is there that is normal, if they have special ops there they were either using it as training or they knew someone was going to try and attack.

Comment

• I am pretty sure this is only picture you need to see. Lots of speculative people in that link, but this one only one where guy clearly has then doesnt have backpack

Comment

• No way in hell those guys are right wing extremists.
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Damn, going to be all kinds of conspiracy theories off this horrible event. Great link BD.

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post

I am pretty sure this is only picture you need to see. Lots of speculative people in that link, but this one only one where guy clearly has then doesnt have backpack

Just saw another article claiming that authorities are looking for these 2 men as well.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...ncr0wmysU42scJ

Comment

• They're saying on the radio that John Kerry/Obama are deporting that initial Saudi national they were investigating. Somethings wrong right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                  They're saying on the radio that John Kerry/Obama are deporting that initial Saudi national they were investigating. Somethings wrong right here.
                  Especially since 6 of his brothers are known Al Queda... and 5 of them are in our detention centers. Something is really fishy

Comment

• They were going to have that press conference right around the same time all the gun control measures were being voted on.

<- getting out my tinfoil hat.

Comment

• Wow. The 4chan stuff is crazy. Don't fuck with those dudes.

Comment

• Now the NRA is harboring the bombers since they lobbied against tracking gunpowder purchases. Seems they are grasping pretty hard on this one.

"It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post
                          Now the NRA is harboring the bombers since they lobbied against tracking gunpowder purchases. Seems they are grasping pretty hard on this one.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...es_718001.html
                          Meet Daniel Halper:

An ignorant fruit basket.

Comment

• I'll care what that kids opinion is when he is old enough to shave.

Comment

• I am not going to say 100% but those two dudes look awfully like Saudi's/Emiraties.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                I'll care what that kids opinion is when he is old enough to shave.
                                Or even old enough to form an informed decission.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X