Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Such a horrible act.

There is no way that this was done by one or two, or a few guys, this had to require a small group at the minimum.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Yahoo link had a whole bunch of people up against a fence in a picture. I had to exit out because I didn't want to know who was alive and dead.

Sad sad deal.

Comment

• suspect in custody...great, now we can watch no nut hippie faggot douche bags say they feel sorry for him..."he didnt know he was doing this..."

Comment

• Originally posted by appelingogt View Post
          suspect in custody...great, now we can watch no nut hippie faggot douche bags say they feel sorry for him..."he didnt know he was doing this..."
          The Boston PD is saying they have no idea where the NY Post go their information regarding a suspect.

I'm done watching/reading anything until tonight. There won't be any reliable information out there for several hours.

Comment

• No injuries reported from the JFK library. The fire is out. It started in the new building in mechanicals.

No confirmation if it's connected.

Comment

• High quality vid of the first explosion (w the second seen in the background) by a cameraman on foot...

holy hell

EDIT:
              Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
              Wow. Just watched a new video that has the camera 50-75 feet away from the first explosion, then the second explosion happens. Heart wrenching.
              Same vid?

Comment

• Just clicked on the link strychnine posted. Im at a loss of words....
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  Just clicked on the link strychnine posted. Im at a loss of words....
                  agreed this is bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    Choosing not to embed this pic, but click if you want...

Gore warning:

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/in...8_53227479.jpg
                    Man, that's fucking terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      The Boston PD is saying they have no idea where the NY Post go their information regarding a suspect.

I'm done watching/reading anything until tonight. There won't be any reliable information out there for several hours.
                      I'm not even watching the news its all wrong and I know it.

Was this way for Newtown as well - how quickly people forget. The media is falling all over itself reporting every rumor and fact that has even a sliver of possiblity.

The only thing keeping them from posting "Klingon kills dozens at Marathon" is that the StarTrek convention was in another state. Otherwise, game on.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang
                        Who is Wolf Blitzer?
                        Top anchorman for CNN.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Such chaos.

Comment

• The man that went down in the video took some shrapnel to the leg.

The majority of serious injuries seem to be lower leg injuries.

Comment

• Reports of "several other devices"

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                What a douchebag.
                                Reports of talking heads speculating on what happened? Shocking. You're going to hear it from both sides. Jesus. Stop with the political agenda already. Did you not just post and parrot there were 12 people dead and there is no confirmation?
                                Last edited by SS Junk; 04-15-2013, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X