• Show
Clear All

Waylon Littlejohn aka Bones?
    Damn renegers. LoL.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      Waylon Littlejohn aka Bones?
      Damn renegers. LoL.
      lol, I see what you did there sir; Very creative and appropriate as well.

**golf clap**
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

You're my biggest fan gtracer!
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I never would have guessed a black guy would back out of a bet!

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
            You're my biggest fan gtracer!
            Don’t flatter yourself, or go ahead, I am sure you have to twist insults to make you feel better. Or you’re just too stupid to see that yes although you can do what you want and say what you want, people DON’T WANT you. You say that’s fine, you say it doesn’t bother you, but, at the rate you are going…you are going to have a very select group of ‘Yes Sirs’ hanging around.

I am a fan of the bullshit you spew and the fun and excitement that follows in everyone’s reply. I am a fan of your ignorance so to speak, as it is amusing to me.

You don’t know me; I don’t start shit on the web or in real life. I don’t bring a bad name or reputations to the ethnicity, or my family, which I represent, you do. How can anyone be a fan of that, unless they are as ignorant as you are?
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
              Don’t flatter yourself, or go ahead, I am sure you have to twist insults to make you feel better. Or you’re just too stupid to see that yes although you can do what you want and say what you want, people DON’T WANT you. You say that’s fine, you say it doesn’t bother you, but, at the rate you are going…you are going to have a very select group of ‘Yes Sirs’ hanging around.

I am a fan of the bullshit you spew and the fun and excitement that follows in everyone’s reply. I am a fan of your ignorance so to speak, as it is amusing to me.

You don’t know me; I don’t start shit on the web or in real life. I don’t bring a bad name or reputations to the ethnicity, or my family, which I represent, you do. How can anyone be a fan of that, unless they are as ignorant as you are?
              Shut the fuck up!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Shut the fuck up!
                ??? Whats up old man, been awhile

Comment

Henry mad.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                    Henry mad.
                    lol, no old mature man doesn’t like me after his shenanigans last time...changing people’s quotes and what not to fit his agenda.

I bitched about it, and that is pretty much the "nutshell" of the situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post

I bitched about it, and that is pretty much the "nutshell" of the situation.
                      No, theres a difference between bitching and snitching, you're a snitch and you know what happens to snitches...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• They end up in ditches.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          he bought a bunkbed off craigslist.
                          He actually bought it from TheHead months ago, to help fund their last round of in vitro.. He just had not picked it up yet. Who in their right mind would drive all the way to DFW from Longview for a CL bunkbed? lol

Comment

• That's what I wondered! I've asked mr napkin to pm me to exchange phone numbers. I propose a friendly boxing match! There are stipulations to even the field though and has to all be in good fun.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

That's what I wondered! I've asked mr napkin to pm me to exchange phone numbers. I propose a friendly boxing match! There are stipulations to even the field though and has to all be in good fun.
                              Why waste his time again? You named the game, he showed, you didn't.

Comment

That's what I wondered! I've asked mr napkin to pm me to exchange phone numbers. I propose a friendly boxing match! There are stipulations to even the field though and has to all be in good fun.
                                Even what field? You said he wouldn't show up, and he did, while you came up with 4000 excuses as to why you didn't show up. It was already all on your terms. You let your vagine hang out, as everyone knew you would.

This is going to turn in to you bringing 5 of your friends to make sure you don't get your ass whooped, and it's fucking pathetic.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X