For posterity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    I guess the landing gear they found last week was a plant too.
    It wasn't landing gear!
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
      What a joke!
      That's how it started!
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• "I'll fight you, I just need 60 (90, 120, 500) days to get in shape."

Dude, just admit you're scared to show up. Hell, I admit that if I have to meet up with someone for a fight I'm just going to hit them with my truck and then cane. Don't pretend to come up with a 'set of rules' for a boxing match. You get in a ring with someone you mouthed off to, first one to stay on the mat until the 10 count loses. How many rules do you need?
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Only pussies need rules

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
            That's how it started!
            And is ending apparently.

Comment

• WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I would simply post my number but I know what you douche bags will do with it. Harvey, pm me let's talk and set up a FRIENDLY redemption convo. I need your size/weight so I can write a set of rules. If you don't like my rules then we call it a draw and save it all for a later date. Either way I need 60 days to get back in shape so let's just say fall time. Til then let it day and the fanboys can simmer on that.
                You really should just stop. Every post makes you look worse and worse. Rules? Its a freakin street fight! Same rules as street racing, run what you brung and hope you brought enough.
                If you lose you lose but at least you put on your big boy pants and tried.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  WHIRLSTAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHIRLSTAH!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!WHIRLSTAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

god bless.
                  ftfy
                  2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                  2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

• Originally posted by elvis View Post
                    worldstar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!worldstar!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!worldstar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

god bless.

lmmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by BigTitan21 View Post
                      ftfy
                      my nigga!

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Waiting for a GE photochop.

Comment

Brent you are on to something. You know my game all too well!

I don't want to fight mr Harvey. I don't know the man. All the stops kept changing. I should have just met up with him Saturday night but I didn't. This isn't about a fight. As I've stated I have a goon squad for that.
                          His intention wasn't to fight you. It was to call you a worthless piece of shit to your face and hand you a fucking beer.

Comment

• Was Rodney in FTW today????

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                              His intention wasn't to fight you. It was to call you a worthless piece of shit to your face and hand you a fucking beer.
                              Exactly. Robert is good people like that.

shananay is not.
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• 6'1" 220lbs of sadly out of shape fatboy.

I never sent you PM with my number because I didn't trust you use it in an honorable manner. Seems, I was completely justified with that.
                                I will be denying your FB request because I don't care for people who can't manage themselves as decent people, regardless of their past.

You want to set a date for Fall? That's cool. I'll likely be right at 200 by then.
                                Lets hear these rules now, so everyone can laugh

Comment

Working...
                                X