No announcement yet.

Business owner flips out on Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow there are some businesses that dont know the internet can break or make in this day and age.

Comment

That will end well for them.

"AMERICA IS ABOUT RESSLING"

Elvis approved?

Comment

All part of the act...right?
        2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

WOW...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

They seem delightful.

Comment

Yelp:

...When we looked at her as she was walking away we noticed that she was the one dropping spaghetti out of her pockets onto the floor seemingly on purpose. We called her over again and said something to her about it but she got rude and insulted us saying "THIS IS HOW IT IS DONE HERE YOU KNOW NOTHING GET OUT." So we opened the door and got on the floor that's when everybody did the dinosaur....

BWAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                LMAO @ the Yelp reviews.

"Tyrell R.

Burnaby, BC
                Canada
                5/13/2013
                I ordered a pizza here. It cost me $73, too, two hours to arrive. What i got was some stale parsley and plastic pepperoni slices from a children's kitchen playset thrown on top of a layer of ketchup on an uncooked vaguely ovoid lump of dough. It was slightly warm though, I think it was put through a microwave. I say microwave because it probably didn't fit in their EasyBake Oven, which seems to be there primary cooking implement (at least from what I could see of the kitchen).

Also the soda was flat, my water had a dead hamster in it, and one of the kitchen staff tried to proposition me for some "glory-hole action" in the men's bathroom. Given that I'd found one of their rotted teeth in my (wilted, brown) ceaser salad, I decided it was probably an unsafe place to put my penis. Normally that wouldn't be an issue for me, but they where very rude about my polite refusal and made insultingly inaccurate comments about the size of my penis (which I assure you is built like the capitol records building).

All in all it was a pretty mediocre experience"

http://www.yelp.com/biz/amys-baking-company-scottsdale
                It sounds as though a bunch of P1's were in charge of doing Yelp reviews.

Comment

most of you guys have no idea how bad I wanted that link to take me to my ex-wife's business

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                    most of you guys have no idea how bad I wanted that link to take me to my ex-wife's business
                    lol
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Lmfao.. These mother fuckers are CRAZY!! I'm half way through part 1.

Comment

That was the best episode everrrr. Makes me want to stop by just to say i've experienced it.
                        Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Originally posted by LS WHAT ?? View Post
                          Part 2

Comment

Holy shit. I felt my blood pressure skyrocket about 5 minutes into the first half. I was about near stroke/heart attack levels by the end. I want to bitch slap that bitch and her "gangster" husband into next week. There are no words for how bad they are at owning a business.

Comment

That couple puts the "D" in dysfunctional. Could be that they need to launder money 'Walter White" style. That could account for Sammy not wanting the police called. Food spoilage is a tremendous write-off.

Comment

Finished episode 2. This woman is bat shit crazy.

She and her husband have mad issues. They should have sent in Dr. Phil not Gordon Ramsay.

Comment

Working...
                                X