Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is an evil cunt.

Comment

Apparently she once did 14 months for trying to get a bank loan using a stolen SS#

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
        That couple puts the "D" in dysfunctional. Could be that they need to launder money 'Walter White" style. That could account for Sammy not wanting the police called. Food spoilage is a tremendous write-off.
        Best show on TV right now. Gonna be sad after its over.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

That is incredible
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Those people are crazy, crazy, cray.

What they are doing with the ravioli, the baked goods, etc -That's just the way it is these days. You have cooks, not chefs, and everything comes from Sysco, Ben E Keith, etc. They are effectively a large microwave. Reheat, sauce, serve. This is true for the overwhelming majority of restaurants. This is why I try to stick to places that make things fresh, and in house.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by MustangPoser View Post
              Apparently she once did 14 months for trying to get a bank loan using a stolen SS#
              LOL I knew this shit was inevitable.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by MustangPoser View Post
                She even dragged that out for a couple years before sentencing and still appealed it afterwards. LOL
                $36,000 in restitution.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

That was epic!

Comment

I'm busy at work, don't have audio on this office system. Tell me what I should feel for this woman, is she a stupid bitch I should hate and leave negative feedback all over her business's yelp?
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      I'm busy at work, don't have audio on this office system. Tell me what I should feel for this woman, is she a stupid bitch I should hate and leave negative feedback all over her business's yelp?
                      I've never wanted to "hate fuck" someone more than her in my whole life.

Comment

She's a horrible cunt who can't take criticism, yells at employees, cusses at customers who send food back because it's terrible, and even goes so far at a few points in the show to follow them outside insulting them and cussing them out telling them never to come back. It's ridiculous, man. You really should take the 40 minutes to watch the whole thing when you get home.

Comment

Let's just say if her and I became stranded on an island, I'd kill and eat her after the first rumble of my stomach.

Comment

She is obviously dumb, 1001 ways to handle that and she picked the wrong one.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

She's beyond stupid. She told Ramsey that he doesn't know what good food is.
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

That stupid cunt. I already hate this bitch. Thanks for making my mind up.

Comment

Working...
                                X