No announcement yet.

Business owner flips out on Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They've burned through over 100 waiters in a year and if food goes back, they both yell at customers. She is also spiteful saying if someone sends something back, she'll do stuff to their food
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Summary:

Bi-polar crazy person who was obviously raised as a spoiled brat by terrible parents, then carried on further supported by her sugar-daddy thief husband....

This one needs SERIOUS therapy and the husband needs to be kicked in the balls daily for the rest of his life!!
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        They've burned through over 100 waiters in a year and if food goes back, they both yell at customers. She is also spiteful saying if someone sends something back, she'll do stuff to their food
        More than say it, she actually purposely over-spiced someones food and said she hope it hurts them. That's pure fuggin evil right there. Just like my step-mother.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

This guy's comment cracked me up!

I tried the ravioli and a swarm of locust attacked me. Too plague-y for my tastes. Would not recommend
          70' Chevelle RagTop

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

LOL!!! This shit keeps getting better and better!!....

I AM WONDER WOMAN. I AM A GREAT CHEF, A GREAT WIFE, AND A GREAT MOM TO MY KIDS. AND WE WILL BE PARENTS TO A HUMAN KID, ONE DAY TO. WE WILL SHOW ALL OF YOU.

Uhh....you've already shown us....just how crazy - crazy can be.
            70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

Regardless, Ramsey is a pretentious dick.

Comment

When it comes to food and restaurants he has reason to be.

Comment

i should try to get with her
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                    I miss old avatar.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by MustangPoser View Post
                      Let's just say if her and I became stranded on an island, I'd kill and eat her after the first rumble of my stomach.

I would do the same, anus first.
                      Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                        I would do the same, anus first.
                        You really know how to make me recoil, you silly bitch.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I would hate vomit all over their store. Literally eat as much as I could and drink 8 glasses of water, call her to the front to compliment her and just vomit all of the counter, her husband and the whole restaurant. Then I would go back a month later in a hat and do the same thing again.

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
                            I would hate vomit all over their store. Literally eat as much as I could and drink 8 glasses of water, call her to the front to compliment her and just vomit all of the counter, her husband and the whole restaurant. Then I would go back a month later in a hat and do the same thing again.
                            I imagine "eating all you could" would be one bite of frozen ravioli. On a positive note, since everything comes from a bottle or a can, their water is likely delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post

No he's not. It's fucking television.

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                              When it comes to food and restaurants he has reason to be.

If he really were a pretentious dick, this.^
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Forbes Article:
                                By now you have likely read or heard about Amy’s Baking Company Bakery Boutique & Bistro's "epic" meltdown on Facebook. The restaurant in Scottsdale, Arizona is owned by Samy and Amy Bouzaglo, and was recently featured on an episode of Gordon Ramsay’s "Kitchen Nightmares". Apparently, the Bouzaglo's were such a [...]

Add this to their comebacks:
                                "What the fuck do you know about running a restaurant?? WE HAVE BEEN FEATURED IN FORBES"

Comment

Working...
                                X