Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Those people are crazy, crazy, cray.

What they are doing with the ravioli, the baked goods, etc -That's just the way it is these days. You have cooks, not chefs, and everything comes from Sysco, Ben E Keith, etc. They are effectively a large microwave. Reheat, sauce, serve. This is true for the overwhelming majority of restaurants. This is why I try to stick to places that make things fresh, and in house.
    I would love to see a list of places that you know actually cook their own food.

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
      I would love to see a list of places that you know actually cook their own food.
      Chili's tops the list!

Comment

I have watched every episode of this show and I was SMH and stating what a dumb bitch she was was from the get go. Pure ignorance with this one..

The doors will be shut on that place sooner than later. lol

Originally posted by MustangPoser View Post
        Forbes Article:
        By now you have likely read or heard about Amy’s Baking Company Bakery Boutique & Bistro's "epic" meltdown on Facebook. The restaurant in Scottsdale, Arizona is owned by Samy and Amy Bouzaglo, and was recently featured on an episode of Gordon Ramsay’s "Kitchen Nightmares". Apparently, the Bouzaglo's were such a [...]

Add this to their comebacks:
        "What the fuck do you know about running a restaurant?? WE HAVE BEEN FEATURED IN FORBES"
        Holy shit, hilarious haha

Comment

i wanna see her make those cakes!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
            i wanna see her make those cakes!
            This right here! I was waiting for the cake packaging to be discovered!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              You really know how to make me recoil, you silly bitch.
              I would have Gordon instruct me on making the finest calamari ever!

Ring piece calamari.
              Ded

Comment

Originally posted by buick355 View Post
                lol @ this:
                baaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Comment

Wow. She needs to be in a loony bin.
                  Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    Wow. She needs to be in a loony bin.
                    No, she needs a screen name here.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      No, she needs a screen name here.
                      It's been a while since we have had a village bike.

Jimmy & bluecollar - I will try to come up with something today.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Looks like TLC missed an opportunity at another reality show with this pair.

Comment

Anyone called the restaurant yet?!
                          ./ ____ _ _\.
                          (]]]_ o _[[[)
                          \o_FORD_o/
                          |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

I did not plan on watching it all but they are so crazy I could not stop
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Quadforce View Post
                              I did not plan on watching it all but they are so crazy I could not stop
                              This! I watched the first couple mins of the 1st part and couldn't stop watching after that...

Batshit Crazy aint got nothin on this woman! Her husband is an enabler and lets her believe that she is the greatest chef in the world, doesn't tell her when some food gets sent back, and he is crazy in his own right.

Like someone else said, i would feel sorry for him if he put his hands on me like he did those customers.
                              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Those people are crazy, crazy, cray.

What they are doing with the ravioli, the baked goods, etc -That's just the way it is these days. You have cooks, not chefs, and everything comes from Sysco, Ben E Keith, etc. They are effectively a large microwave. Reheat, sauce, serve. This is true for the overwhelming majority of restaurants. This is why I try to stick to places that make things fresh, and in house.
                                A list man....a list.

Comment

Working...
                                X