Best steak in the Dallas area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
    Chamberlins in Addison, nice and romantic. Bone in ribeye for you and a fillet for the lady, bottle of Rombauer chardonnay = blow job on the way home...
    Fuck the ribeye, I got the big filet and damn anything else! BEST STEAK HANDS DOWN! It was a little bit expensive, but I got out of there for under $150 for my lady and myself.
    Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Another vote for Nick and Sams.... I love that place but have not been in a while. Guess it is time to go back!

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post

LOL @ Texas Roadhouse, Bonedaddy's, Love and War, etc even being mentioned in this thread.
        They want free sides!!

Bobs, Kirby's (southlake), and Del frisco's are all good choices you cant go wrong with..

^ if you like the brazillian churascarias.. have you been to rafain?
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

I really like Morton's (eaten at multiple locations, but not the one in Dallas), but it is a bit uppity. They have a good filet and seafood special that is affordable (compared to the rest of the menu) and that is what I normally get.

I've eaten at a few Sullivans and have no complaints. Can't go wrong there.

I've eaten at Bob's in Houston and I wasn't impressed at all. I'll give the one in Grapevine a shot when I'm up that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            They want free sides!!

Bobs, Kirby's (southlake), and Del frisco's are all good choices you cant go wrong with..

^ if you like the brazillian churascarias.. have you been to rafain?
            Haven't been yet. If they put one in Tarrant County, I'll go.

Comment

Personally, I am a big fan of Mesquite-grilled steaks, so I love Trail Dust. There's one in Arlington on Lamar across I-30 from Six Flags Over Texas.

We took some people there who have traveled the World; they said "These are Steaks, the others we've eaten were mistakes."

Comment

Originally posted by Pur Vnm View Post
                Personally, I am a big fan of Mesquite-grilled steaks, so I love Trail Dust. There's one in Arlington on Lamar across I-30 from Six Flags Over Texas.

We took some people there who have traveled the World; they said "These are Steaks, the others we've eaten were mistakes."
                does your screen name read as "perve NM"??? as in a pervert from the state of new mexico?

just wondering.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                  Fuck the ribeye, I got the big filet and damn anything else! BEST STEAK HANDS DOWN! It was a little bit expensive, but I got out of there for under $150 for my lady and myself.
                  I just dont see paying $75 each for 1 meal. I know the food isnt that good.
                  2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                    Do you like Taco Bell?

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                      Do you like Taco Bell?
                      Not really. But I am a professional cook.
                      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                        agree.. the most i've spent on a meal just for me was about 30 bucks.

The only expensive place i've eaten at for a steak is Bobs. .
                        Really really good food, just wouldnt spend that kinda dough on a meal.
                        (company paid for our meal)
                        Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                        Your opinion is what sucks.
                        You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

If you keep it at a minimum, you can get out of Bob's for under $100 with tip for two, if you don't drink. Obviously, have to either split a salad (they are huge), or an app. For instance, I believe the rack of lamb is $36. The smallest filet is right around the same.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Forgot about Charlie Palmers in downtown dallas.. That place is incredible too!
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              does your screen name read as "perve NM"??? as in a pervert from the state of new mexico?

just wondering.

god bless.
                              I don't think so. I was born and raised in the DFW Area - you on the otherhand, I'm not so sure about.

Pur Vnm is text messaging for Pure Venom; notice there is a space between the words

Pur = Pure
                              +
                              Vnm = Venom as in Cobra (the emblems on my GT500) - My ride
                              Last edited by Pur Vnm; 01-20-2011, 12:19 PM.

Comment

why not just use Pure Venom as your screenname?

Comment

Working...
                                X