Cigar guys in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoking Cigars

They make your Dick almost twice as long and bigger around. Ya think ?

Comment

• Originally posted by FastFox View Post
      They make your Dick almost twice as long and bigger around. Ya think ?
      I know I measure mine in ring gauge now
      2012 GT500

Comment

• Found another nice one I need to procure a box of...

Comment

• Took you a while to discover Añenos...?
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            Took you a while to discover Añenos...?
            Si. Guess I didn't know what I was getting at the time...

Btw, that Opus X is from 2006....

Last edited by Roscoe; 10-07-2014, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Fml.
                Last edited by soap; 11-11-2014, 01:47 AM.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• so nice, had to post it twice.

Comment

• If any of your guys haven't tried obsidian cigars you should give them a shot. It was the first time in a while I was blown away by the flavor of a stog
                    2012 GT500

Comment

• Forgot to post this from the wedding.

2014 GT
                      2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

HERE COME THE CUBAN CIGARS

With the US announcing major policy changes in its relationship with Cuba, it's going to get easier to find the country's renowned cigars in America.

Senior Obama administration officials detailed the main elements of the policy shift, which were summed up as the beginning of normalized relations between the two countries, in a press conference call with reporters on Wednesday. An official said the change will include a "number of steps to significantly increase travel, commerce, and the flow of information to and from Cuba." The easing of these travel and commercial restrictions may result in more Cuban cigars in American humidors.

A reporter specifically asked whether Americans would be able to buy Cuban cigars on the White House conference call. An official said the changes to commercial restrictions would mostly "open up certain kinds of products that will be mainly used by the private sector within Cuba." They said it would largely focus on construction goods and agricultural equipment for Cuban businesses "such as restaurants, barber shops, and small business operators."

However, the official said the relaxed commercial restrictions "may facilitate the ability to do exports" by making it a more "general" process "rather than having to apply for specific licences each time."

Officials on the White House call also noted the eased travel restrictions would allow more Americans who qualify under the current license program to visit Cuba. An official said these visitors would be able to purchase "$400 of general goods and up to $100 of alcohol and tobacco products that can include cigars" while in Cuba. While these travelers can bring cigars back to the US, the officials noted they are only allowed to do so "for personal consumption" and not for resale.

Comment

• Don's afraid prices will go up
                          2012 GT500

Comment

• Prices will go down, or probably remain the same, after the newness wears off, when it happens. They aren't that expensive or hard to get today, so doesn't matter too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              Golf clap!

David

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                                Prices will go down, or probably remain the same, after the newness wears off, when it happens. They aren't that expensive or hard to get today, so doesn't matter too much.
                                It'll be a lot harder to find affordable, well-constructed Habanos when every Tom, Dick and Harry has the option to buy Cuban cigars at any and every shop in the world. Remember what Marvin was telling us about production of the KFC?... it took a year to get production up to meet the demands of a smaller market on a niche cigar. Like I told Jeremy, what happens when a country capable of producing 200 million QUALITY cigars gets requests for 600-700 million cigars??? It's not rocket science and it's happened once in the early 2000s.

Hopefully, Cubatabaco regulates the hell out of them to the point that there are only handfuls of authorized retailers in every state.
                                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                                dont downshift!!
                                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X