No announcement yet.

Cigar guys in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EP Carrillo released a new line, damn tasty if you have taste buds (unlike Davbrucas)

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Guess it's time to acquire a few more boxes....

for comparison...

Comment

• That's pretty baller!
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
          Guess it's time to acquire a few more boxes....

for comparison...

Dang that's nice sir.

I just bought my first humador few months ago. Nothing fancy just an office stash. I have since upgraded to joe cool beads. And A digital Hydrometer. And now have it about 50% full of my favorites.
          Kuba kuba's and Pedron torpedos. Only paid $30

Last edited by soap; 01-29-2015, 08:16 PM.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Don't allow Kuba Kubas in the humidor without sealing them in a baggie. They are aromatic and will "infuse" other cigars.
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            dont downshift!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              Don't allow Kuba Kubas in the humidor without sealing them in a baggie. They are aromatic and will "infuse" other cigars.
              Even if I leave em in their wrapper? Those things are so god damn good!! I wanna eat em lol.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• If anyone is interested, I'll sell my smaller Aristocrat Humidor for $600.... (it was $698 and there is a 6mo wait)...

It's the mini with "set it and forget it humidification" system. Truly a badass setup that does it's own thing, just add water. Holds 15-20 boxes and about 100 loose in the drawer.

Aristocrat precision electronic humidor humidifiers for commercial & personal cabinet humidors. Low water & open door alarms. Maintains Rh within 2%. Sizes from small cabinet to large armoire humidors or walkin humidors

Comment

• That's a nice set up Roscoe. I'd like to have something like that, but I doubt I would ever fill it up. I love a nice cigar, but probably smoke 1 every two months lol. I've been looking at some similar to yours but figure it makes more sense to get a small one. How often do you smoke?

Who am I kidding anyway, with all the stress of getting the new store going I don't have time to smoke even one!

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                    That's a nice set up Roscoe. I'd like to have something like that, but I doubt I would ever fill it up. I love a nice cigar, but probably smoke 1 every two months lol. I've been looking at some similar to yours but figure it makes more sense to get a small one. How often do you smoke?

Who am I kidding anyway, with all the stress of getting the new store going I don't have time to smoke even one!
                    Hope you're doing well, man. Congrats on the new store!

Well, I had 3 yesterday, 2 the day before that.... I probably average one a day, sometimes more. This isn't a setup for the "I enjoy the occasional cigar" kind of person.

And if you're stressed, you need one far more often than every few months!!

Comment

• Truly one of my favorites. The story behind this cigar is a limited release by Crowned Heads. It's to honor and remember those that have passed. My grandmother passed yesterday, so I had to fire one up in her honor.

Comment

• Got some additions today. I've had a few boxes of the Belicosos Finos before, the Epicure Especial is a first.

dont downshift!!

Comment

• Whats a good , locally available cigar to get all my groomsmen ?

and ..... whats the cost ?

Thanks guys !

Comment

• Originally posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
                            Whats a good , locally available cigar to get all my groomsmen ?

and ..... whats the cost ?

Thanks guys !
                            Drew Estate Undercrown. ~$8-9ea

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                              Drew Estate Undercrown. ~$8-9ea
                              I'll add a few (all of them sub-$12):

Perez Carillo La Historia E-3
                              My Father Le Bijou
                              My Father Cedros
                              My Father Jaime Garcia maduro
                              Tatuaje Capa Especial
                              Tatuaje Bon Chasseur
                              Tatuaje L'atelier LAT 54 (I gave out 2 boxes of these at my wedding)
                              La Flor Dominicana Chisel Double Ligero natural wrapper
                              dont downshift!!

Comment

• Ok so some of us (roscoe) have gone straight up fucking retarded.

My latest acquisition (all hard-to-find aged cuban stuff):

Built a new travel case:

I've been collecting these (2 boxes and 20+ loose):

And a hard-to-find Tatuaje TAA 2014 for general awesome.

Enjoy, cigar fiends.
                                dont downshift!!

Comment

Working...
                                X