Cigar guys in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
    The only cigar that has made me vomit(although the first cigar I smoked with Don got me close)...the last part of this cigar is a beast. I have another in my humidor...I'm gonna wait a bit to give it another try.
    I think it's too much for you.... You know my address

I love the Trinidad Reyes and the SD4... Need to load up on a few boxes here soon.

Comment

• Juan lopez is my main nigga
      2012 GT500

Comment

• Tasty Saturday treat:

April 2010 Ramon Allones Specially Selected

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
          How's that man O war??
          No clue, haven't had one yet, which is why I got a sampler box.

Comment

• I like the Man O War. Good smoke.
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            dont downshift!!

Comment

• Sadly I think I know the answer but mold or plume? I pulled out the ones I was talking about and looked a little closer.
              Last edited by jewozzy; 01-03-2015, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• Dr Dave hates fatties but knows a good smoke... Ty! Had to crack this baby open...

Comment

• You're welcome. The ones I sent you and Don are top 10 for me. Don got 10th Anniv Tatuaje. You should try one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                    No clue, haven't had one yet, which is why I got a sampler box.

I bought the same sampler from them. With Man'o War, the darker the wrapper the better the smoke, IMO. Far left best in box, then 5th from right. None are bad smokes (like that Guano Ltd Ed Don had me try on the golf course in Vegas). Nasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                      You're welcome. The ones I sent you and Don are top 10 for me. Don got 10th Anniv Tatuaje. You should try one.
                      I definitely will have to twist an arm...
                      Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                      I bought the same sampler from them. With Man'o War, the darker the wrapper the better the smoke, IMO. Far left best in box, then 5th from right. None are bad smokes (like that Guano Ltd Ed Don had me try on the golf course in Vegas). Nasty.
                      Lol, I remember that - I tried it to and didn't care for it too much either!

Comment

• Goddamnit you simple-minded no-palate-having peasants! That Cusano is a fine smoke! Shit!
                        dont downshift!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                          Goddamnit you simple-minded no-palate-having peasants! That Cusano is a fine smoke! Shit!
                          Lol!!
                          2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            Goddamnit you simple-minded no-palate-having peasants! That Cusano is a fine smoke! Shit!
                            LoL...Cusano/guano. Sound the same...and I imagine...taste the same.

Comment

• LMAO

Well played sir.

David

Comment

• Don, I'd rather drink bleach than smoke that cigar. Actually, I'd have to drink it to get the foul taste out if my mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X