Ever regret a vehicle purchase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BradM View Post
    I can't wait to get rid of this god damn van!
    Don't do it cuñado!!!
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I only regret one, because it blew the headgasket on the way home after the deal.
      Ded

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        Dude, dafuq!? Did you even turn it into the a-team van!?
        It's been nothing but bugs and gremlins. It's spent more time in the shop than any vehicle I have ever owned. It is not worthy of the a team.

Comment

B team van FTL
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I usually regret selling rather than buying, but I sort of wish I hadn't bought that '96 GT. I also never really got into my 54 Bel-Air. It was a good looking car but gave me a lot of hassle for the short time I owned it, and even thought it was a 2 door, I looked at it as a step down from my 57, which I loved. I should probably regret my SVO, but I learned so much from that pile of shit and had it for so long compared to most of my other cars it's kind of hard to. God I lost my ass on that thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              B team van FTL
              Lol! I'm going to call it that from now on.

Comment

I bought an 85 Toyota SR5 from an impound lot that had a blown headgasket. I only paid $200 for the car. It was very clean. It ended up blowing another gasket shortly after I replaced it. I was not really invested in the car and just wanted to flip it. I think I just broke even. It wasn't until later on with the rice craze that that Toyota had become so popular as drift cars.

Comment

Hachi Roku, nice.
                  Ded

Comment

Only car I ever regretted buying, but who can turn down a $100 car lol

Comment

Hood needs more scoops.
                      Ded

Comment

It was 10 times worse up close, it looked like they cut the scoops off a hood and glued them onto that one. It was a repo car, I think the guy owed like 5k on it and I gave the bank $100 with plans to either fix it or part it out. After I picked it up it was clear it was only good for parts.

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                          Hood needs more scoops.
                          Super Ram Air LT1
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                            Super Ram Air LT1
                            Super dedooper Ram Air LT12 firecock
                            Ded

Comment

Yes, it's our current 2006 Ford Five Hundred. Over all it's a pretty good car...after replacing the valve body, electronic throttle body and chasing an electrical issue. I'm pretty sure the Ford dealer knew of the issues when they sold it. I traded in our 2007 Expedition EL for this to save gas and lower our debt but had to spend at least another 3K just fixing the problems.

Comment

I guess I've been pretty lucky, I've been extremely happy with every vehicle that I've owned, each one was what I needed at that time in my life. The '98 GT gave me the most challenges, but like Eric and his SVO, I learned a lot, and wasted a lot of money, but that's all part of the hobby.

Comment

Working...
                                X