Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So if Eric Holder, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson didn't jump in the middle of this would it have been this bad? Glad to see they are helping with race relations.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
      So if Eric Holder, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson didn't jump in the middle of this would it have been this bad? Glad to see they are helping with race relations.
      Well good ol Tax Evading Al Sharpton and shitbag Jesse Jackson will be in Ferguson today i heard on the news...wonder how well that will help things

Comment

• The rioters were obviously well-versed in WITTDTJR.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I need to find my copy of 5150: Home 4 tha Sick, Eazy E did a fitting Christmas song on it.

Comment

• Snow Plows would have solved the problem on that Interstate blockage last night

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                Reports of heroic employees jumping on the looters' hoods.

Goddamn it, I've brought it up yet again!

Comment

• A bunch of Redditors are losing their minds because they're afraid insurance won't pay out for Ferguson property owners.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                    So if Eric Holder, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson didn't jump in the middle of this would it have been this bad? Glad to see they are helping with race relations.
                    They paid to bring people in. Last I saw less than 10% of the people that have been arrested were from Ferguson. This whole thing was about race inequality and how the blacks have held down. With Holder telling the police they need to show restraint and telling the protesters to stay strong it was easy to see what the goal was.

Why send the AG in for a shooting between a police officer with a clean record and a black teen with a criminal record? Show the inequality in the town. This black kid (who always had a cap and gown on in the pictures from most TV stations, not the pictures of guns and drugs that were on his Facebook) had the cop come up to him, ran away, and got shot running away with his hands up. Yeah I believe that one. Holder saw there was a few witnesses that said they saw it happen and now they were lies. The fact the case did not go to court due to the physical evidence is huge. There was 100% without a shadow of a doubt the cop did this in self defense.

This is now the second time the race baiting from the White House have failed. First Martin and now Ferguson, it might as well be the reason why Holder got the boot (doubt it but maybe). The president's remark last night showed exactly where he stood on this. America is not what it could be, aka everyone is not equal. You race bait and try to show how the blacks are being held down. Why else show this on primetime TV? TV stations last week were saying how Ferguson is the modern version of what happened in the 1960s with the race wars. Now why would all the TV stations say this unless they were told this? Why say a white person shot Martin when he was not? It is race baiting.

The law enforcement has shown great restraint if they have guys getting shot and not killing those who are trying. They know if they kill people the riots will only continue. Show that you do not want to kill and want peace, now you have something. The goal is not to kill the blacks, it is to protect the town and the people in it.

Comment

• If they had more than one brain cell, they'd take the extra(s) out and play with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        A bunch of Redditors are losing their minds because they're afraid insurance won't pay out for Ferguson property owners.
                        I was curious about that. Is civil unrest/riots covered? I know acts of war isn't for a lot.
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
                          They paid to bring people in. Last I saw less than 10% of the people that have been arrested were from Ferguson. This whole thing was about race inequality and how the blacks have held down. With Holder telling the police they need to show restraint and telling the protesters to stay strong it was easy to see what the goal was.

Why send the AG in for a shooting between a police officer with a clean record and a black teen with a criminal record? Show the inequality in the town. This black kid (who always had a cap and gown on in the pictures from most TV stations, not the pictures of guns and drugs that were on his Facebook) had the cop come up to him, ran away, and got shot running away with his hands up. Yeah I believe that one. Holder saw there was a few witnesses that said they saw it happen and now they were lies. The fact the case did not go to court due to the physical evidence is huge. There was 100% without a shadow of a doubt the cop did this in self defense.

This is now the second time the race baiting from the White House have failed. First Martin and now Ferguson, it might as well be the reason why Holder got the boot (doubt it but maybe). The president's remark last night showed exactly where he stood on this. America is not what it could be, aka everyone is not equal. You race bait and try to show how the blacks are being held down. Why else show this on primetime TV? TV stations last week were saying how Ferguson is the modern version of what happened in the 1960s with the race wars. Now why would all the TV stations say this unless they were told this? Why say a white person shot Martin when he was not? It is race baiting.

The law enforcement has shown great restraint if they have guys getting shot and not killing those who are trying. They know if they kill people the riots will only continue. Show that you do not want to kill and want peace, now you have something. The goal is not to kill the blacks, it is to protect the town and the people in it.
                          I can dig this post

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                            I was curious about that. Is civil unrest/riots covered? I know acts of war isn't for a lot.
                            That depends on your policy, the state you're in, and the company you buy insurance from. The Planet Money podcast #570 does a better job explaining how that works than the $1,000 class I took last semester.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X