Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    I don't think the guy is a hero. On the contrary, I think he's an asshole that had a cop-god-complex. I'm not saying the shooting was in the wrong, or that Brown didn't earn his death, but to paint Wilson as a hero is bullshit.
    I'm not painting him as a "hero" at all, I was just stating what he was doing before the incident happened. I really think he was just doing his job.

I am curious on how you arrived at your opinion about him being "an asshole with a cop=god-complex"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Woods Racing Transmission View Post
      I'm not painting him as a "hero" at all, I was just stating what he was doing before the incident happened. I really think he was just doing his job.

I am curious on how you arrived at your opinion about him being "an asshole with a cop=god-complex"?
      Well, 1. He's a cop. 2. Prior videos of him indicate such (primarily the asshole).

I know there are decent officers out there, but they appear to be the exception to the rule anymore. When good officer's like Jimmy retire, the world gets a lot more suspect on both sides of the law.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woods Racing Transmission View Post

Look, it might have been a justifiable shoot, but I'm sure he had to say or do something to provoke the brutha's reaction. Also, there are options to elevate the use of force without having to go straight to your duty weapon. You'll see how these things will come into play in civil court.

Comment

• ^^ Supa Cop

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            ^^ Supa Cop
            Awww, now you dun did it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
              Awww, now you dun did it!
              Hands up, don't shoot!

Comment

• Originally posted by mike View Post
                pants up, dont loot!

ftfy!

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  Niglitz, I said I was wrong!
                  Don't bother, he doesn't know how to let shit go...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    I don't think the guy is a hero. On the contrary, I think he's an asshole that had a cop-god-complex. I'm not saying the shooting was in the wrong, or that Brown didn't earn his death, but to paint Wilson as a hero is bullshit.
                    It's hard not to like anyone that removes a thug like Brown from the government tit, and fights against prison overcrowding though . . . .
                    sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        It's hard not to like anyone that removes a thug like Brown from the government tit, and fights against prison overcrowding though . . . .

Maybe if it was his first day on the job.

After reading the transcript of officer Wilson, he does seem like quite the cocksucker.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                          Maybe if it was his first day on the job.

After reading the transcript of officer Wilson, he does seem like quite the cocksucker.
                          Maybe this was his way to get some red out of his book?
                          sigpic

Comment

• LMAO!
                            Sending Prayers for strength and healing for those in #Ferguson Missy Elliott (@MissyElliott) November 24, 2014 * #GrandJuryVerdict is in. #Ferguson CONTINUE to stand #United #Peacefully no matter the #VerdictOutcome World is watching stands w/you! Tichina Arnold…
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Michael Brown's stepfather is being criticized for inflammatory comments he made to a crowd of protesters shortly after learning of the grand jury's decision not to indict Ferguson, Mo., police officer Darren Wilson in the fatal shooting of his unarmed stepson.

Comment

• I'd love to see them press charges on the stepfather for starting the riots.

Comment

Working...
                                X