No announcement yet.

ISIS beheads American reporter James Foley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldnt give two shits if all liberals met this same fate.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      LoL...I've gotten soft in my old age. I like to think I still have it, but my body knows better. But, what I would hope I would do is not go out on my knees after selling out my country but on my feet fighting like my life depended on it...
      This is how I hope I go out when it's time. I am betting they broke him a long time ago and he said what he did because he genuinely believed it. When you have something like that drilled in your head constantly over periods of time, you can crack and that crack is all it takes.

At first, I was pissed he said these things and then I stopped. He could have been promised that if he said this, his death would be quick and his friend would be spared. This wasn't a soldier, someone trained to fight and sworn to never say those words, but a reporter.

Edit: Taking his pro-Islam stance, nevermind. Fuck him. He knew what he was getting into and probably believed this was the United State's fault
      Last edited by Forever_frost; 08-20-2014, 05:43 PM.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Looks like a British rapper did the actual beheading. Atleast that's what UK thinks

Comment

Ah, just what I figured.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
            Looks like a British rapper d
            da fuk?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                da fuk?
                Yo dog British be rappin too yo

Comment

An Internet video purports to show the beheading of U.S. journalist Steven Sotloff by the Islamic State group.

Sotloff, who freelanced for Time and Foreign Policy magazines, had last been seen in Syrian in August 2013 until he appeared in a video released online last month by the Islamic State group that showed the beheading of fellow American journalist James Foley.

Dressed in an orange jumpsuit against the backdrop of an arid Syrian landscape, Sotloff was threatened in that video with death unless the U.S. stopped airstrikes on the group in Iraq.

In the video distributed Tuesday and entitled "A Second Message to America," Sotloff appears in a similar jumpsuit before he is beheaded by an Islamic State fighter.

Comment

Any takers on how long, if any, a response will take from our CiC?
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      Any takers on how long, if any, a response will take from our HNiC?
                      Fixed.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X