Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    and he ate a ford!
    It's supposed to be a Dodge, and you ruined my fun!
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I've got a 7 year old Yellow lab and his dumb ass will eat my kid's socks if they get left lying around but only if they are dirty... he doesn't touch the clean ones. It's usually only one or two at a time but I've gotten my kids and wife now trained on NOT leaving them where he can get them. 80% of the time he would throw them up between 5-6am which is annoying in and of it's self, the other 20% I'd find in the yard cleaning up shit.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Yep, it's a royal pain with a couple of our Danes.. Nothings safe! Don't know why they do it as they get fed well, exercised and played with a lot.. It's just like they're saying" I got the munchies"
        Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Furious because the dog is a piece of shit sock thief?

Comment

That dog must love the taste of toe jam.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
              I have heard many time of dogs eating women's underwear or tearing up the crotch on all their clothes for some reason. Even girl dogs doing it. Weird.
              One of our dogs is guilty of that. She loves to do that or chew up the boy's racing striped drawers.

Comment

were they the socks that stay under the bed?

Comment

Dogs love cat shit. Why would eating socks be a surprise?
                  Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                  Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                  Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                  You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                    Dogs love cat shit. Why would eating socks be a surprise?
                    Dogs will eat another dog's shit, too. LOL @ the manufactured outrage over this.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Dogs will eat another dog's shit, too. LOL @ the manufactured outrage over this.
                      Or their own shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        Or their own shit!
                        Most won't. Mine will eat his own shit though, because retarded.

Comment

Dogs don't just eat 43.5 socks for no reason. This is either poor nutrition or lack of attention to the exercise requirements or affection that the dog needs. Danes are particularly needy in the affection department. My dog hasn't messed with socks, underwear, or anything else like that since she was a puppy and even then it was just playful chewing. In fact the only dog I have ever owned that did that was a neurotic dane that we adopted. He had major separation issues and would eat anything including our parrot, which is why he had to go.
                          QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                            Dogs don't just eat 43.5 socks for no reason. This is either poor nutrition or lack of attention to the exercise requirements or affection that the dog needs. Danes are particularly needy in the affection department. My dog hasn't messed with socks, underwear, or anything else like that since she was a puppy and even then it was just playful chewing. In fact the only dog I have ever owned that did that was a neurotic dane that we adopted. He had major separation issues and would eat anything including our parrot, which is why he had to go.
                            Just because yours doesn't eat them doesn't mean others won't. We have two labs and one of them is much more neurotic than the other one. Each animal has their own personalities. Some are more 'tarded than others.

This doesn't say how long it was going on so who knows? I still wouldn't automatically point fingers at the owner at this point.
                            Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                              Sometimes, dogs are just bad for no particular reason, or act out like children when they're mad. There is also the puppy factor. Every iphone charger I own (5) has the end damn near chewed off. I own 3-4 pairs of shoes that are no longer pairs. Both of my PS3 remotes have been chewed up, as well as a tv remote, a radio, vacuum cleaner, mops, brooms, pillows, a multitude of dog beds, etc.

Still laughing at your manufactured rage and jump to conclusions mat.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Sometimes, dogs are just bad for no particular reason, or act out like children when they're mad. There is also the puppy factor. Every iphone charger I own (5) has the end damn near chewed off. I own 3-4 pairs of shoes that are no longer pairs. Both of my PS3 remotes have been chewed up, as well as a tv remote, a radio, vacuum cleaner, mops, brooms, pillows, a multitude of dog beds, etc.

Still laughing at your manufactured rage and jump to conclusions mat.
                                Your dog is as retarded as you are.
                                Token Split Tail

Comment

Working...
                                X