This makes me furious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Sometimes, dogs are just bad for no particular reason, or act out like children when they're mad. There is also the puppy factor. Every iphone charger I own (5) has the end damn near chewed off. I own 3-4 pairs of shoes that are no longer pairs. Both of my PS3 remotes have been chewed up, as well as a tv remote, a radio, vacuum cleaner, mops, brooms, pillows, a multitude of dog beds, etc.

Still laughing at your manufactured rage and jump to conclusions mat.
    That dog would have been gone if he chewed up a tv remote in my house.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
      Your dog is as retarded as you are.
      Says the senile old woman...

This dog is for sure a window licker, though. I miss my Mini.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
        I have heard many time of dogs eating women's underwear or tearing up the crotch on all their clothes for some reason. Even girl dogs doing it. Weird.
        Mine used to do that all the time, still does on occasion.

She ate an entire bag of cough drops last year... weren't even opened yet. I'm talking the plastic and the paper wrappings, I only figured it out when I found a few pieces she must have missed tearing into it.

I was pissed when I got back home from the gym and they were gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
          Dogs don't just eat 43.5 socks for no reason.
          Sure they do.

Dogs don't think things through like people do or have some compelling reason for doing the stupid shit they do.

If you leave a sock drawer open while you're at work, and your bored Great Dane figures out it likes the taste of your clean clothes, you can kiss those 43 and a half socks goodbye.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

My male heeler crapped a Christmas candle, once. We don't even have any, but he cranked one out all the same.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              Sure they do.

Dogs don't think things through like people do or have some compelling reason for doing the stupid shit they do.

If you leave a sock drawer open while you're at work, and your bored Great Dane figures out it likes the taste of your clean clothes, you can kiss those 43 and a half socks goodbye.
              Yup. Just remember, there are dogs out there that love eatin their own shit. Just because.
              Last edited by mstng86; 09-04-2014, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                Jr was flabbergasted when Houston our Rott shit out one of his hot wheels.

god bless.
                That's a Rottie for you. Mine was a fucking escape artist, he escaped his pink cloth harness and ate it. I only found out where it went when his shit turned pink. Pink wasn't my choice, it was the last damned one that would fit his big ass.

He also ate quite a bit of a 50 foot garden hose, and several leather collars, and drywall, and anything else he could get his chompers on.

Comment

Comment

Bocephus ate a fire log when he was a wee Bo. He's 13 now and hanging tough.

Comment

I used to have a game room with a couple of slot machines. I went home with the pup as I normally did for the weekend and then return back to LA. Middle of the night I wake up and there was a big ass pile of tokens and quarters. Took me a minute of staring at them to realize he had eaten them in TX and then waited til I fell asleep to throw them up in a nice pile right next to me back in the hotel room. They were overall pretty clean, thus the reason I was flabbergasted at first.

Another time when I was stationed in Jersey I made the mistake of letting my sister take care of the house. Her and her pot head friends made a box of triple chocolate brownies and left them on the counter. Dog jumped up on counter, ate them all. Next day she calls me telling me that the dog is shivering and going in and out of consciousness. Then proceeds to ask me if it's a big deal... He spent a few days at e vets on fluids and whatnot for that fiasco.

Comment

I mean really, who hasn't eaten a dirty sock or 2?

Comment

My friend had a pair of Dalmation pups. Damn dogs would eat dirt clods, garden hose, etc. Toss out a steel toe boot and in a few days the only part you will find is the steel cup from the toe. When they started tearing off and eating the siding on the house, he got rid of them.

Comment

Y'all muthafuckas need Jesus.

Yale, where did that happen? I believe every word of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              I mean really, who hasn't eaten a dirty sock or 2?
                              better question is who doesn't notice 43 single socks with missing matches?

Comment

jewrrick, are you doing ok?

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X