Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
    Oh?
    Don't respond to that troll. He's obviously someone who was run off in the past, now back itching to get banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      yes they did, they say im clean. not sure what the numbers mean, are you tracking where i ome from? i believe my ip is 192.168.1.10, does that help? it's been posted before. does NASA watch those numbers?
      Nigga you dum.....

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
        Don't respond to that troll. He's obviously someone who was run off in the past, now back itching to get banned.
        hopefully it will happen soon

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          oh john, also, as i understand, spam means advertising. i have not done that. i stood up for my good friend tony, that was it. unless b spam you mean the meat product then, no im not that either, i have never tried it.
          Have you tried the bacon flavored SPAM? It's freaking great. Goes awesome with a hefty scoop of salt peter on toast.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            You are a joke getter. You just seem quite angry. Showing no sympathy of some cop dying and now making some thinly veiled threat towards King. I just figured those cute designer girl jeans you wear aren't very comfortable?
            Understood...but what I dont follow is the bit about the jeans. That your way of calling me a pussy?
            As far as the other stuff, we hear of cops killing civilians so damn much lately that it's almost refreshing to hear about them getting it paid back. Reap what you sew. And yes, I do understand how myopic that sounds. That sums up my feelings about law enforcement and not necessarily about the individual officers. That make sense?

And my comment to TheKing was in jest and was not mean as a threat. Doesnt seem like he took it as such.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              Understood...but what I dont follow is the bit about the jeans. That your way of calling me a pussy?
              I would not dare!

The clothes reference is from the girl jeans here:

Damn, that last hit was pretty hard. What do you guys think about him encouraging this with his 16 year old daughter driving? A Houston-area doctor was riding home with his daughter at the wheel of their Audi when they witnessed presumed burglars leaving their home in a red Ford F-150. The pair gave chase, leading to a
              Last edited by SS Junk; 11-03-2014, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                I'm a fan of not being dead, does that make me a survivalist?
                And they want you to know that ALL survivalists must be evil. Cause, you know, they want to survive
                WH

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  I would not dare!
                  The clothes reference is from the girl jeans here:

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...9&postcount=18
                  Oh, well that's the first I'm hearing of them being referred to girl jeans. Did you just randomly look for something to insult me with? Kinda obscure...coming up with that from this picture. Oh well...it's DFWM. I shouldnt expect any different.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                    Oh, well that's the first I'm hearing of them being referred to girl jeans. Did you just randomly look for something to insult me with? Kinda obscure...coming up with that from this picture. Oh well...it's DFWM. I shouldnt expect any different.

No kidding. I would have instantly pointed out the semen stains first, but that's just me.

Comment

Oh my is Don issuing a mating call in that picture?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        No kidding. I would have instantly pointed out the semen stains first, but that's just me.
                        LoL...those were like that when I bought them and they arent stains.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        Oh my is Don issuing a mating call in that picture?
                        I have no idea when he is doing. He was quite drunk!

Comment

Working...
                        X