Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many threads are going to get deleted in the Grapevine Ford Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not taking sides, but its a car dealer. They're all fucking crooks. Your best option is what makes them the most money. You're going to hear good and bad about any major dealer. From the salesman, to the manager, to the finance guy, they all make money off you, its kinda like a controlled kaos.

All that being said, I hate all car dealers equally. Kinda like cops, they have a bad rep for a reason. Most abuse power, with few being out for your best interest.

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
      Im not taking sides, but its a car dealer. They're all fucking crooks. Your best option is what makes them the most money. You're going to hear good and bad about any major dealer. From the salesman, to the manager, to the finance guy, they all make money off you, its kinda like a controlled kaos.

All that being said, I hate all car dealers equally. Kinda like cops, they have a bad rep for a reason. Most abuse power, with few being out for your best interest.
      Truf!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        I prefer Ted.

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
        And Eric just needs to get him some more Mutherjuggz pussy. He was a happy poster when they were secret lovers.
        Fuck you!

lol. How long were you a car dealer for again?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          I prefer Ted.

Fuck you!

lol. How long were you a car dealer for again?
          6 years, I have one car dealer friend, and I won't buy a car from him if that tells ya anything.

Comment

6 years, I have one car dealer friend, and I won't buy a car from him if that tells ya anything.
            haha, awesome.

I just realized Dr. Faggot's accusation would make Matt and I Eskimo Brothers.

Comment

haha, awesome.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Which Matt?
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  Which Matt?
                  all of them is a pretty safe bet.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Strychnine's got some 'splainin' to do!

Comment

That would break the EBDB.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

haha, awesome.

You two kinda look like brothers...

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Why you low down rotten son of a...

Comment

So they're ending the Raptor? What are they replacing it with? The Atlas?
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Well I guess I'll go ahead and post up my opinion of GVF... I dealt with Jeff and his sales guy Nick. I felt like overall I got a good deal on the truck I bought... Their finance guy they sent me to is a total piece of shit that tried to rip me off by playing dumb. Don't know how he did it, but he "matched" the rate and term I had pre-approved for @ my credit union, yet his payments were almost $100 more a month. Then he went into some bullshit about how bank calculators don't factor in interest right, etc and thats why its different. I called my bank right there, and asked them what the payment would be and they confirmed the number I was expecting. When I asked him why his was so much higher, he said he'd be right back. 5 mintues later, my salesman came in and said he was going to handle the deal from here. The piece of shit finance guy got caught in a lie, and when he got called out on it, he pawned me back off onto the sales guy (since I was obviously going to use my own financing).

To add fuel to the fire, he shredded my scrap sheet of paper that he wrote his numbers on, and I wrote mine on as well. Even after I told him I needed it back, and he acknowledged that he'd return it, it mysteriously got shredded a few minutes later.

After that, smooth sailing.... until it was time to get some work done that we agreed to at the time of sale (documented on a WE OWE). They were supposed to repair the paint on a wheel... that took a week and a half for them to complete. Then when I got the truck back, my cup holder inserts were missing... 2 weeks of pestering, and nothing. Showed up there today and the sales guy gave me a pair out of a new raptor to replace mine. And still to this day, I do not have the code to the keypad on the door which was requested at the time of sale, and followed up AT LEAST 5 times.

I will just say that I bought the truck on 9/13, and just TODAY got everything taken care of (minus the key code!)

That's where they really dropped the ball. The sale portion was fine. The finance guy can SMD, and if you expect them to do anything after the sale, you better put their number on speed dial, cause you have to pester the shit out of them to push it through in a timely manner.

Probably wouldn't do business again.

Comment

Working...
                                X