Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You ever make a poopie that hurt so bad..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You ever make a poopie that hurt so bad..

You know how you're whole body tenses up when you're in the motion to vomit, think of that feeling while taking a shit. Follow that feeling with horrendous shitting pain sprinkled with cold sweats. 45 minutes worth of that will scar me into not eating at the cafeteria at work for a long time.

Thrombosed Hemorrhoids are in your future.

Comment

Yup, I've gotten raped by my own shit a few times.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        Yup, I've gotten raped by my own cows a few times.
        Nothing you say surprises me anymore. Fuck you're one weird dude.

Comment

i took a shit after about 2 weeks of being constipated from being on pain pills because an old man ran me over in his truck that was so bad it required surgery to put my asshole back together. A 71 year old man ruined my asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by turboford View Post
            Nothing you say surprises me anymore. Fuck you're one weird dude.
            Well his avatar says it all... lol

Comment

Originally posted by jasone View Post
              i took a shit after about 2 weeks of being constipated from being on pain pills because an old man ran me over in his truck that was so bad it required surgery to put my asshole back together. A 71 year old man ruined my asshole.

Pain pills hurted me two. Atleast i didnt have it that bad to have surgery but it was bad.

Comment

Only when they have 4 eyes... Otherwise I don't have any issues.
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Got two dogs on meds that havent shit for three days. I think they will be able to relate when its time.

Comment

i stopped taking pain pills of any kind after the first time they were prescribed due to this exact reason.

i thought the injuries hurt. the constipation and pain from constipation were too much to handle on top of the injuries.

just dealt with it from then on.

Comment

Originally posted by jasone View Post
                      /end thread if true

If a dump requires surgery to reassemble a butthole, it likely won't be topped.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

LMAO @ Jason!

Talisman just PM'd me and said he wanted you to send him pics of the before/after.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                          LMAO @ Jason!

Talisman just PM'd me and said he wanted you to send him pics of the before/after.

Dammit boy... i havent had a good laugh like that in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                            LMAO @ Jason!

We'll see who is going to win this war, fucker. Preemptive text sent..

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                              Got two dogs on meds that havent shit for three days. I think they will be able to relate when its time.
                              Just let them eat grass...that will take care of it.
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                              X