animal killing shared on facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    You haven't explained how I am supposed to leap the fence, engage with an animal that was designed to do exactly what it was doing which is herding and hunting (though playing but still doing it). I guess you assume that if I did catch up, the cattle are going to stop immediately and not burst through a fence onto a farm to market highway.
    I shouldn't have to, and you shouldn't have an animal you can't keep control of. In your physical condition, why did you have such an animal you knew you would not be physical capable of keeping control of? Did you even approach the neighbor for help, or are you too paralyzed by real life human interaction that you'd rather shoot your pet that have a conversation with your neighbor about helping. Did you even speak to your neighbor about it before? Given how terrified you are of someone even approaching your fence at the end of your drive way, i'd heavily bet that you didn't.

As posted before in this thread, there are organizations that will help take in your pet.
    You had a lot of options, but immediately assumed the worst of every one and jumped to shooting your pet.
    sigpic

Comment

• No one is changing their mind in this thread so its pointless trying to now...

Especially frost...it's very clear that dude has the worst case of tunnel vision ever...and cannot possibly see from a different point of view. hopefully he stops getting real dogs and sticks to the lap dogs though.

Comment

• So you and the Mangina are the voices of reason? Because you lived "in the sticks" you are able to conclude how Frost handles his business is wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          Keep your story straight now...maybe a few edits..
          Actually, she routinely crossed the fence to go play. She had never chased. I didn't clarify, my bad. Sorry about that.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• I have a good relationship with my neighbor. I took his horse back to him and called him when his bull decided my Ram looked cute. AS a matter of fact, he runs the back couple of acres of my place so he doesn't have to walk his cattle down the road to his other pasture as I'm right in between two of his pastures. I don't fear human interaction but I do avoid it as much as possible until I have made up my mind as to what I think about someone.

I've had members out to my house, you may ask them how I am in person, on my front porch. I do promise, as I knew the gentleman was coming, I did not meet him with a rifle but rather invited him in and charged him a Dr. Pepper.
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by magnus View Post
              i'm aware of that, but there wasn't even an attempt made.

He just went straight to shooting his dog, without even making an attempt.
              Wrong again. He stated clearly that he did in fact, make an attempt. Plzlrn2read

Originally posted by ss junk View Post
              it's a good thing mangus the marvelous metrosexual mangina hasn't ever had to experience farm life.
              lol!

And lol at the tags. You guys love you some tags. Armbar the dog! Classic!!

Reason I picked this avatar is because you guys have me making that face every time I read this forum.
              WH

Comment

Keep your story straight now...maybe a few edits..
                Where's the Brian Williams picture when you need one ?

Comment

• Looks like he has been arrested...

Obviously it wasn't a situation of dire self or property defense.

Comment

• Formality. He's not going to get convicted of anything.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Doesn't matter...being arrested and charged with 2 felonies is going to cost a lot of money and follow him for a long long time. Good enough for me

Comment

• I can't support him being arrested if he didn't do anything legally wrong. That's an abuse of power to ruin someone. That's not a system that should be supported by anyone with an iq higher than 5.
                        sigpic

Comment

• He obviously did something wrong if he got arrested.

Oh that's right...you witnessed the dogs attacking his livestock...silly me.

Comment

He obviously did something wrong if he got arrested.

Oh that's right...you witnessed the dogs attacking his livestock...silly me.
                            no, public out cry got him arrested. Just like it does any time a "din du nuffin" gets shot.

This isn't hard to understand.
                            sigpic

Comment

He obviously did something wrong if he got arrested.
                              HUH?

Arrest != Guilty

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• It says he went in voluntarily last week to give his side of the story. If they arrested him this week, then it looks like his story didn't provide a good enough excuse for shooting the dogs. His FB post makes it seem like he did it simply because they were on his property. Just another dumbass looking for an excuse to shoot something. I'm glad he's facing some consequences.

Comment

Working...
                                X