animal killing shared on facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Right. You believe I should have tried rehoming. Cool. How do you propose I catch her when she's in full pursuit mode? You explain how your idea works to me, keeping in mind I have to climb a 5 strand barbed wire fence, cross about 10 acres and intercept her while avoiding the stampede, all the while moving with a cane.

I'll wait.
    Then I put the blame on you for being a shitty pet owner if you're not physically capable of keeping and maintaining a pet.

Why would you have a breed of animal you can't control? Stick to shitzus and chihuahuas.
    sigpic

Comment

• It wasn't his pet. It was his dog.

I have a dog. My wife has a pet chihuahua.

His dog messed up. Had to be dealt with. Let it go.
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
        It wasn't his pet. It was his dog.

Frost specifically used the word "pet" himself.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
          It wasn't his pet. It was his dog.

Let go that his first thought was the instant killing of his dog, instead of trying to find it another home that could fit it's needs?

There were several ways that he could have handled the situation, but because he had a per he was not capable of properly caring for or seeing over, his first through was to put a bullet in in.

That's some pretty fucked up stuff, and shows his true mental state. Thank god he stays his crazy ass out in the sticks. I'd hate to see him have to actually deal with day to day life where he might encounter another soul.
          sigpic

Comment

• It's a good thing Mangus the Marvelous Metrosexual Mangina hasn't ever had to experience farm life.

Comment

• Don't get your feathers so tusseled ss...

I grew up in the sticks and can tell you it doesn't have to be like that. The fact that he's convinced it does is what makes him off.

He didn't contain a known chaser, didn't try to rehome...just shot it.

We've had to put dogs out before, but it was never a knee jerk reaction that could have been prevented with alternate means.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                It's a good thing Mangus the Marvelous Metrosexual Mangina hasn't ever had to experience farm life.
                Make that real life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  Let go that his first thought was the instant killing of his dog, instead of trying to find it another home that could fit it's needs?

There were several ways that he could have handled the situation, but because he had a per he was not capable of properly caring for or seeing over, his first through was to put a bullet in in.

That's some pretty fucked up stuff, and shows his true mental state. Thank god he stays his crazy ass out in the sticks. I'd hate to see him have to actually deal with day to day life where he might encounter another soul.
                  You haven't explained how I am supposed to leap the fence, engage with an animal that was designed to do exactly what it was doing which is herding and hunting (though playing but still doing it). I guess you assume that if I did catch up, the cattle are going to stop immediately and not burst through a fence onto a farm to market highway.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    Don't get your feathers so tusseled ss...

I grew up in the sticks and can tell you it doesn't have to be like that. The fact that he's convinced it does is what makes him off.

He didn't contain a known chaser, didn't try to rehome...just shot it.

We've had to put dogs out before, but it was never a knee jerk reaction that could have been prevented with alternate means.
                    She hadn't been known to do this but it was an immediate issue. She usually just played with my Cocker and that was it but with the new calves, she thought they were just other dogs and wanted to run them. Yes, she was my pet and no, I didn't and still don't see an alternative. I called for her, went to the fence for her and she was too far away and picking up speed. My option was clear and legal and the way it's handled in the country.

So after she broke through the fence with the cattle and got someone killed, THEN I was supposed to rehome her? Or would you be calling me an irresponsible dog owner who didn't stop his dog when she was acting outside her boundaries?
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      Yes. She was a gorgeous timber wolf/malamute hybrid and was brilliant but when she started chasing the neighbor's cattle, that is a no-go. She'd done it before and I yelled and she came back. This time, she was having too much fun and there were calves out there. It was my responsibility too stop her before one of those calves got hurt.

I buried her about 50 meters from my back door and still tip my hat when I pass by when mowing the pasture but if one of the cows had been injured by her having fun, it'd have been very expensive.
                      Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      She hadn't been known to do this but it was an immediate issue. She usually just played with my Cocker and that was it but with the new calves, she thought they were just other dogs and wanted to run them. Yes, she was my pet and no, I didn't and still don't see an alternative. I called for her, went to the fence for her and she was too far away and picking up speed. My option was clear and legal and the way it's handled in the country.

So after she broke through the fence with the cattle and got someone killed, THEN I was supposed to rehome her? Or would you be calling me an irresponsible dog owner who didn't stop his dog when she was acting outside her boundaries?
                      Keep your story straight now...maybe a few edits..

Comment

• if mine pisses on the kitchen floor one more time im going to kill it, and anyone that has a problem with it.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• This shit is still going on?!? This is worse than that stupid dress thread...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              I'm aware of that, but there wasn't even an attempt made.

Where was the post on here to try and rehome? Who did he reach out to for rehoming? None.
                              He just went straight to shooting his dog, without even making an attempt.

Frost is operating in a different universe.
                              Not always, he did the right thing given his environment in regards to his dog.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                                Not always, he did the right thing given his environment in regards to his dog.
                                He could have gotten a treadmill for the dog to run on while chasing cattle...because we all know about planes on a treadmill.

Comment

Working...
                                X