animal killing shared on facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ruffdaddy View Post
    (2) without the owner's effective consent, kills, administers poison to, or causes serious bodily injury to an animal;
    fuck!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Yeah, I'm sure the Sheriff's dept doesn't know the laws either. They just sort of show up to work and hang out in the office. And tell people to shoot animals when they call in asking for aid in getting rid of them, because the people are kind enough NOT to want to shoot the dogs. Don't believe me? I offer you proof. Call your local office. See what they tell you. I've had to deal with this problem before, because the relatives I'm talking about are elderly.

Although I did not shoot any dogs either, because I didn't want to. Fortunately for me the dogs disappeared on their own after a few days. So I'm afraid its you, sir, who has no clue what you're talking about. Seriously, call them and ask them, see what they tell you.
      I just posted the law you dumb fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        Why so angry, did someone steal private photos of you and your boyfriend(s)...
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Who were these owners, you retard? I'd like to have their names. Because we couldn't identify any, try as we might. No collars, no tags of any kind, not even a fucking chip under their skin.

Care to try again?

I say again, the sheriff will tell you to stop letting your vag bleed, and shoot the dogs.
          WH

Comment

Who were these owners, you retard? I'd like to have their names. Because we couldn't identify any, try as we might. No collars, no tags of any kind, not even a fucking chip under their skin.

Care to try again?

I say again, the sheriff will tell you to stop letting your vag bleed, and shoot the dogs.
            I'm talking about the guy in this thread you dumbass. What lala land are you in?

Comment

I'm talking about the guy in this thread you dumbass. What lala land are you in?
              I guess that would be the one in the example I have given. Try to keep up
              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Why so angry, did someone steal private photos of you and your boyfriend(s)...
                It was me and your boyfriend.

Comment

I guess that would be the one in the example I have given. Try to keep up
                  Stay on topic. Is it that hard for you?

Comment

It was me and your boyfriend.
                    Everyone here knows that I'm not gay or bi-sexual, you on the other hand, not so much, lol!

Comment

Everyone here knows that I'm fat and ugly, you on the other hand, not so much, lol!
                      Oh good joke! Homophobe

Comment

• Ruffdaddy ain't so ruff. Oughta be Softdaddy
                        WH

Comment

Ruffdaddy ain't so ruff. Oughta be Softdaddy
                          Damn you got me. Proving just how fucking smart you are. Must be that Texas tech education that I'm sure you followed through on.

At least come up with a good gay or steroid joke like the rest of the pack.

Comment

Oh good joke! Homophobe
                            Me, a homophobe, not a chance. I have a few close family members that are gay and I love them no matter the circumstance. The sooner YOU come out of the DFWMustangs closet, the quicker we can move on...

Comment

At least come up with a good gay or steroid joke like the rest of the pack.
                              Are you gay? Do you take steroids?
                              WH

Comment

Me, a homophobe, not a chance. I have a few close family members that are gay and I love them no matter the circumstance. The sooner YOU come out of the DFWMustangs closet, the quicker we can move on...
                                Why haven't you introduced me?

Comment

Working...
                                X