No announcement yet.

Dallas area lake levels - Lake Lavon and Lake Ray Hubbard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard trinity may crest in Dallas - anyone more informed on that or see it daily to confirm?
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      Heard trinity may crest in Dallas - anyone more informed on that or see it daily to confirm?
      I am looking at it right now from downtown. I don't see that happening.

Comment

• That's good. Thanks
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Heard trinity may crest in Dallas - anyone more informed on that or see it daily to confirm?
          Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          I am looking at it right now from downtown. I don't see that happening.
          "Crest" - break its banks? I thought cresting just meant reach the highest level it's going to reach.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            "Crest" - break its banks? I thought cresting just meant reach the highest level it's going to reach.
            We are Texans. We don't have the flooding lingo down I suppose.

Crest to me means breaking the banks. Which is in know way happening from what I see.

Comment

Your girl is about to crest

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

Crest to me means breaking the banks. Which is in know way happening from what I see.
                The Trinity is already outside its banks in Dallas. You should have said overtopping the levees.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  As a verb it can mean to reach the highest point possible, such as cresting a hill. The nature of water is such that if it were to reach the crest of the levee, it will invariably spill over.

Do you ever post anything other than something that screams "I'm smarter than you!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post

Do you ever post anything other than something that screams "I'm smarter than you!"
                    It was a question, followed by my explanation of what I thought a term meant.
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Lake Texoma record will be broke today and I think when the water does stop flowing in - It will be a record that won't be beat. If it is beat, that's going to be the least of anyone's concerns.

Hopefully all these dams hold.
                      I meant to post this the other day. This was taken from Texoma this past Saturday when it was already flowing over the spillway for a few days. I'm not sure where it's at today.

I guess you can't read it from the pic but the text that's along the bridge says ---------------RECORD FLOOD OF MAY 1990 ELEV. 644.75----------------

Comment

• I'm rolling with this all the way home

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

I didn't know either, that's why I asked. Did they think it could top out today and reach its highest point, or did they think it was close to spilling over its levees. I got it now.

Comment

• wfaa just had some good vids of the damns via helicopter.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                              Already broke (old record at 644.76)

Pool elevation is 645.06 feet on Friday 29May15 Time: 0900 hours.

Dam will hold.
                              Now I know

Comment

• Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                                wfaa just had some good vids of the damns via helicopter.
                                lol
                                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X