Dallas area lake levels - Lake Lavon and Lake Ray Hubbard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
    I meant to post this the other day. This was taken from Texoma this past Saturday when it was already flowing over the spillway for a few days. I'm not sure where it's at today.

I guess you can't read it from the pic but the text that's along the bridge says ---------------RECORD FLOOD OF MAY 1990 ELEV. 644.75----------------
    heh, yeah I went out Saturday too and check it out. Would like to see the spillway now, but am not risking it. I checked my boat and it was inaccessible. Just received a txt from the marina, and they are bailing from the property. Too much flooding and they've lost all services (phone, power...etc) anyway.

This could get interesting for the marinas and boat owners out there.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Rowlett Creek, which flows in to the lower west arm of Ray Hubbard is 20+ feel over the banks and over 600 ft wide shore to shore the lake all the way north into Wylie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
        Rowlett Creek, which flows in to the lower west arm of Ray Hubbard is 20+ feel over the banks and over 600 ft wide shore to shore the lake all the way north into Wylie.
        The shooting range out there in Garland is submerged I'll bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
          The shooting range out there in Garland is submerged I'll bet.
          Yeah its completely overrun by at least 10 ft.

Pleasant Valley has barricades up at the base of the residential development to the west with water visible at the fence level of those houses.

I didn't try to come down from 190 so don't know how far out it ran.

I know its been there for a long time, but i have never seen the water that high. I dunno if it will return or if the owners will take the insurance money and run.

Comment

• I live just south of the Willis bridge on 377. I stopped to see if the water was at the bottom of the arches this morning. It still had a couple inches left, I expect the gaps are gone now. The 2 southern most archs are a couple feet higher than all the rest of the bridge. This bottom clip was from earlier in the week, I could just barely see a gap this morning

Usually there's amost a 30 foot gap, the top portion does not even reflect normal

Comment

• Walking dead Dallas edition?

Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
                  Walking dead Dallas edition?

What happened?
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                    What happened?
                    Loop 12 was under water
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Can't remember where I read it but the Corps is talking to Wylie PD about shutting down Hwy 78. They want to open the flood gates all the way.

Comment

• Have you seen the creek/ river that runs thru george bush. Over flooded.

Comment

• South side of Hubbard is getting flooded pretty badly from opening the dam.

Comment

• I just wanna fish off the dang boat!!!

Comment

• Oasis parking lot at joe pool lake. About twice as high compared to a few weeks ago. I'm guessing oasis is going to be losing a lot of money for a while

Comment

• They aren't letting people into the park until AT LEAST July 6th. They lost Memorial Day and they are going to lose Independence Day.

Comment

Working...
                                X