Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Some thoughts on everything that has gone down… - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some thoughts on everything that has gone down…

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman
    Craig and Leah are the Switzerland of dfwmustangs. I won't punch anyone in your house.
    Damn skippy. We don't really hate anyone.

Except Baron. Fuck that guy!
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah
      Damn skippy. We don't really hate anyone.

Except Baron. Fuck that guy!
      Yeah!
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron
        Yeah!
        Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

FWIW, this is childish. We have been friends for years and years. No one at this point knows if Jose is going to accept Tylers offer. Do you even care that they are talking, or do you just want to act like a damned child? Like you're the school yard bully and you're gonna beat everybody up that doesn't cow down? All because the other 700 of us are proud to have another home without waiting two weeks or however long it takes for Jose to put something together? Newsflash: It took 24 hours, not weeks.

You're acting childish and stupid. And frankly you guys engaging in this type of action should be ashamed of yourselves, and you should be glad that someone gave a damn enough to make this happen. It wasn't done to slight ONE PERSON. It was done for the good OF US ALL, not to cut that one person out of what is "HIS".

So yeah, Jose got shit on. Well here's another news flash: So did all the rest of us. So if you are such a small person, such a petty person, that you feel the need to tear it down, through your own selfishness, you're really not needed here to start with. So, if you don't want to contribute, hit the door and try not to let it hit you in the ass on the way out. The rest of us want to build upon the greatness that has always comprised DFWStangs. Now we will just continue to do so by adding an MU and moving on.

Jose, I have always had a good relationship with you and you know this. I can understand your motivation and thoughts on all that has transpired. At this point you see the way some of these assclowns are working against what the board has stood for while using your name to justify it. It would be appreciated if you would stand up as the leader you have always been to put a stop to the childish behaviour. It is detracting from everything that we have all created over all these years, and your input is needed, even if you don't want to give it.

Deuces

PS: The key word in this post is SELFISHNESS. Apply it as you see fit.
          Last edited by Guest; 11-15-2010, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox466
            FWIW, this is childish. We have been friends for years and years. No one at this point knows if Jose is going to accept Tylers offer. Do you even care that they are talking, or do you just want to act like a damned child? Like you're the school yard bully and you're gonna beat everybody up that doesn't cow down? All because the other 700 of us are proud to have another home without waiting two weeks or however long it takes for Jose to put something together? Newsflash: It took 24 hours, not weeks.

You're acting childish and stupid. And frankly you guys engaging in this type of action should be ashamed of yourselves, and you should be glad that someone gave a damn enough to make this happen. It wasn't done to slight ONE PERSON. It was done for the good OF US ALL, not to cut that one person out of what is "HIS".

So yeah, Jose got shit on. Well here's another news flash: So did all the rest of us. So if you are such a small person, such a petty person, that you feel the need to tear it down, through your own selfishness, you're really not needed here to start with. So, if you don't want to contribute, hit the door and try not to let it hit you in the ass on the way out. The rest of us want to build upon the greatness that has always comprised DFWStangs. Now we will just continue to do so by adding an MU and moving on.

Jose, I have always had a good relationship with you and you know this. I can understand your motivation and thoughts on all that has transpired. At this point you see the way some of these assclowns are working against what the board has stood for while using your name to justify it. It would be appreciated if you would stand up as the leader you have always been to put a stop to the childish behaviour. It is detracting from everything that we have all created over all these years, and your input is needed, even if you don't want to give it.

Deuces
            FWIW, I really think that everyone is appreciative of what everyone has done to create this place. I truly don't think anyone is upset by that and IMO none of the powers that be should take anything said as an attack on them personally. Tell me to shut up if I'm wrong.
            Token Split Tail

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus
              Will you hug me in my miata?
              if there is room, yes.
              Originally posted by 90GT50
              Time and place for group hug?
              Originally posted by idrivea4banger
              JITB, 15 mins.
              this
              we'll call it a hug GTG
              .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Leah
                FWIW, I really think that everyone is appreciative of what everyone has done to create this place. I truly don't think anyone is upset by that and IMO none of the powers that be should take anything said as an attack on them personally. Tell me to shut up if I'm wrong.

Leah, I wouldn't dream of telling you to shut up. I have great respect for you and consider you a real friend.

What irks me is the behind the scenes jabs by some of the ones who have, until today, refused to post here. It's ridiculous that they play their childish games and come in here after we're 700 strong still starting shit saying they're leaving once Jose gets his thing set up. IMO they shouldn't come in at all if that's what their mindset is. The other 700 of us could give a rats ass about the five of them, even if they were part of the original core. The only reason they aren't here as part of the rest of us is because they are still caught up in the highschool bullshit, and that's kind of sad. Childish, selfish, and sad.

Now I'm going to go back to adding join dates and correcting post counts like a good little admin should...
                Last edited by Guest; 11-15-2010, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Leah, I wouldn't dream of telling you to shut up. I have great respect for you and consider you a real friend.

What irks me is the behind the scenes jabs by some of the ones who have, until today, refused to post here. It's ridiculous that they play their childish games and come in here after we're 700 strong still starting shit saying they're leaving once Jose gets his thing set up. IMO they shouldn't come in at all if that's what their mindset is. The other 700 of us could give a rats ass about the five of them, even if they were part of the original core. The only reason they aren't here as part of the rest of us is because they are still caught up in the highschool bullshit, and that's kind of sad. Childish, selfish, and sad.

Now I'm going to go back to adding join dates and correcting post counts like a good little admin should...
                  Enjoying your new powers, eh?

Comment

what does FWIW mean?

Comment

For what it's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrina
                        what does FWIW mean?
                        For What Its Worth.

Comment

Deuces

PS: The key word in this post is SELFISHNESS. Apply it as you see fit.
                          I'm confused, who is this directed at?

Comment

OK, are we done with the overdramatic threads yet? Shit, this place can still put an episode of The Bachelor to shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                              OK, are we done with the overdramatic threads yet? Shit, this place can still put an episode of The Bachelor to shame.
                              It's part of what keeps us coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas
                                Enjoying your new powers, eh?

Enjoying helping out rebuilding that which was sold out from under us. The new powers are temporary. As for what I've done with the powers? Updated join dates, post counts, and gave Leah and Jodi a million posts for about an hour.

So yeah, really making the most of them!

Comment

Working...
                                X