No announcement yet.

coffee and cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's embarrassing...that's what will get it shut down.... is dumbasses like that...

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      who dunnit?

<picture of dumbass>
      Some jackoff that needs to not have a driver's license for a while.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

That one got famous fast:
        The last place you want to crash your vehicle is in front of a bunch of fellow car enthusiasts. Or a police officer. Or both. But that’s just what some people go out and do, messing up a perfectly good Cars and Coffee event while they’re at it.

Comment

wasnt it raining or at least wet out saturday morning?

Comment

God I swear...its like...almost EVERY cars and coffee and some dumbfuck does this shit.

Comment

lol.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

From now on it will be known as Cars, coffee and curbs!

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  God I swear...its like...almost EVERY cars and coffee and some dumbfuck does this shit.
                  that's the real reason people go
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Comment

wasnt it raining or at least wet out saturday morning?
                        What gave it away, the obvious wet pavement in your own photo?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

yeah. great deductive reasoning. the concern was what kind of dumbshits go to a car show in 38* weather when it is raining out. let me guess. you were there too, in your zr1, or wait. no, you probably werent there. you remain relevant in the scene through me. come on buddy, i got you.

Comment

yeah. great deductive reasoning. the concern was what kind of dumbshits go to a car show in 38* weather when it is raining out. let me guess. you were there too, in your zr1, or wait. no, you probably werent there. you remain relevant in the scene through me. come on buddy, i got you.
                            Of course "relevant in the scene" means you watch Street Outlaws a lot. You don't have to get mad at me just because you got the dumb and don't have a car.
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

i thought i had a junkyard full of them?

2014 F150 4x4
                              2012 Audi Q7 TDi
                              2007 BMW 335i
                              2002 Mini Cooper S
                              1986 Mustang Gt
                              1966 Chevy C10

which one is not mine??

Comment

Asshats and ensuing asshattery..... more than enough reasons to avoid cars and coffee.

If the in crowd can't appreciate a clean mildly modified Fox Mustang than they don't understand the car hobby and Hot Rodding at all.

The man who builds his Hot Rod has infinitely more time and skill invested than the assclown that buys his even if it costs 100K+

Comment

Working...
                                X