Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
    Svo delivers today!
    I found a cracked out black guy out there in the early 90s who cried his head off when I woke him up. He had been lost for days and could not remember how he got out there. He ate 2 MREs in about 5 seconds and followed me like a baby duck until I walked him out.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      I do not do social media either and believe that I do not own a single picture.

You are welcome to come out there with me next Monday but be forewarned, I am a sadist and will leave you behind for the gators if you can not keep up.
      Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      I found a cracked out black guy out there in the early 90s who cried his head off when I woke him up. He had been lost for days and could not remember how he got out there. He ate 2 MREs in about 5 seconds and followed me like a baby duck until I walked him out.
      Gotten more sadistic in your later years?

Comment

SVO planted all those trees as seeds when he was digging the Trinity River out with a shovel.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Gotten more sadistic in your later years?
          No. I made him follow me all day until I was ready to go home and would have left him if he could not have kept up but he was young and as tough as hell. Poison Ivy doesn't do anything to me and I made a point of walking him through a bunch of it. He did not realize that we were never any further then 600 yards from hwy 175 the entire day. I ran into him in the Dallas County Jail years later and he was thankful that I had helped him and talked about that day with everyone within earshot.

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
          SVO planted all those trees as seeds when he was digging the Trinity River out with a shovel.
          Most of the greenery is recent and definitely not planted by me.
          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 08-30-2016, 10:39 AM.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

We used to go out there often when I was younger. Looking back, I'm sure we broke way more laws than we thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

I don't see how one could get lost in a area so small. Pick a direction and walk out.

Comment

SVO found Jimmy Hoffa's body there but just ignored it.
                  Originally posted by Marisa
                  we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                    Shovels are for mortals. SVO just used his finger to trace the river and then it appeared.

Comment

There's fucking DEER down there?!?!?! Time to suit up!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                        I don't see how one could get lost in a area so small. Pick a direction and walk out.
                        It is ten square miles. Most people who are not familiar with land navagation will walk in a great big circle. The under brush is about 8 feet tall and you can see about 20 feet ahead of you in the over grown areas.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                          There's fucking DEER down there?!?!?! Time to suit up!
                          Lots of deer around DFW. You can even hunt them legally around the North side of Lake Grapevine. Archery only, I believe, but I'm not 100% sure.

I've seen roadkill deer on the side of both 635 and 114, including a pretty good-sized buck a couple of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            How convenient.
                            Not a single shred of proof of anything ever.
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                              But he has files you're welcome to go pick up and read.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                                I will be hiking to big springs starting at dawn next Monday. You are welcome to come with me. PM me for details if you are interested.

FYI: I have picked up plenty of things in my years of going out there. Axe heads and arrow heads, pearls, clam shells 18" accross, old farming implements, sharks teeth, etc.. I am just not a picture taker and never have been and never will be.

Comment

Working...
                                X