What is the Great Trinity Forest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
    But he has files you're welcome to go pick up and read.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
      There are not the x files. It is just 2 boxes full of gun cases from the federal eastern district of TX spanning about 30 years.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        I will be hiking to big springs starting at dawn next Monday. You are welcome to come with me. PM me for details if you are interested.

FYI: I have picked up plenty of things in my years of going out there. Axe heads and arrow heads, pearls, clam shells 18" accross, old farming implements, sharks teeth, etc.. I am just not a picture taker and never have been and never will be.
        Is this an open invitation? Is this the same Big Springs out by Midland?

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
          No one hikes near Big Spring, TX unless its to escape an accident at the refinery out there lol

He's probably talking about this:
          Historic Landmark In Dallas Great Trinity Forest Experience the captivating beauty of historic Big Spring in Dallas Great Trinity Forest.

Yes, I know there's a Big Spring state park out west

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
            It is a fresh water spring sort of on the east side of the forest. It is cold, clean, and safe to drink. If you read about the early travelers through this area they always mention the big springs. You can find artifacts like arrow heads in its general vicinity. It is really not all that big but it is the only natural spring in this area.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

It is a fresh water spring sort of on the east side of the forest. It is cold, clean, and safe to drink. If you read about the early travelers through this area they always mention the big springs. You can find artifacts like arrow heads in its general vicinity. It is really not all that big but it is the only natural spring in this area.
              so was it a open invite or no?

Comment

It is open to the person I extended it to. I will run by that area today to see if access is restricted. It is an easy walk from the east but a bug infested nightmare if you have to come in through the west plus you have to ford a river/creek or two.

Comment

It is open to the person I extended it to. I will run by that area today to see if access is restricted. It is an easy walk from the east but a bug infested nightmare if you have to come in through the west plus you have to ford a river/creek or two.
                  Why would the invite be to me, but not another board member?

First off, I have a job that requires me to work on mondays.
                  Second, I think you're a real piece of shit person (sig check). If I did indeed have free time you're probably one of the last people I'd want to spend an afternoon with.
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post

Second, I think you're a real piece of shit person (sig check). If I did indeed have free time you're probably one of the last people I'd want to spend an afternoon with.
                    bc he probably knew you had a real job and couldn't make it, I on the other hand have some free time Monday.

But if he is driving by to see if it is restricted then I will almost guarantee that it will be. and therefore even the great SVO would not dare to go in.

Comment

I'm free Monday. DFWM GTG at big springs?
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post

You were the one mouthing off so I invited you to come with me.

I thought you quoting me was a sign of solidarity.

You are entitled to your opinions even when they are wrong.
                        Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 08-30-2016, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                          I'm free Monday. DFWM GTG at big springs?
                          in

Comment

Apparently there was a big fire at the Big Spring location a year or two ago. It probably really is off limits.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              Apparently there was a big fire at the Big Spring location a year or two ago. It probably really is off limits.
                              from svo
                              I hunt out there on a regular basis with a spear or a bow

stomping grounds for 30 years

so either he is full of shit or he can get a few of us to do land nav and try to get out of the crack head forrest.

Comment

You were the one mouthing off so I invited you to come with me.

I thought you quoting me was a sign of solidarity. You are entitled to your opinions even when they are wrong.
                                Mouthing off or asking a completely normal question and then stating a fact?

When you constantly post outlandish tales of 100+ mph motorcycle wrecks, incredibly fast street cars and 1000's of magazines and countless firearms you can only expect people to want to see something. Just one thing, one time, ever. But alas, none of these wild adventures or your possessions exist on film. Nothing over the last 30 years or so. What a fucking laughingstock
                                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                                X