What is the Great Trinity Forest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In for gtg
    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      the hot and cheddars??

god bless.
      I'll bring those too.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        You are expecting to much out of what I had in mind. My plan was to run out there with my dog and wander around for a bit and be on my way by 10:30am. The last time I looked at the spring was quite a few years ago and I want to see if it is nice enough right now to take a women out there on a Sunday.
        Well then more fajitas for the rest of us.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Down for a gtg
          Once in a lifetime opportunity here fellas. If this man dies (if possible), I believe the only record of his epics will be in the annals of the DFWM.
          Originally posted by Buzzo
          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
            Down for a gtg
            Once in a lifetime opportunity here fellas. If this man dies (if possible), I believe the only record of his epics will be in the annals of the DFWM.
            http://svo855facts.com/
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Historic Landmark In Dallas Great Trinity Forest Experience the captivating beauty of historic Big Spring in Dallas Great Trinity Forest.

A few weeks ago KERA was aired a show that featured Big Spring. A quick search didn't locate a link to it but it was very interesting. Supposed to have some of the cleanest water available anywhere. A bunch of naturalists were on site and making a point for everyone to have a drink of it. Looked like a really nice area that is mostly still preserved from the modern world around it.

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
                http://bigspringdallas.org/

A few weeks ago KERA was aired a show that featured Big Spring. A quick search didn't locate a link to it but it was very interesting. Supposed to have some of the cleanest water available anywhere. A bunch of naturalists were on site and making a point for everyone to have a drink of it. Looked like a really nice area that is mostly still preserved from the modern world around it.
                That's because the spring flows with SVO's sweat.

Comment

This thread delivars.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    You were the one mouthing off so I invited you to come with me.

I thought you quoting me was a sign of solidarity.

You are entitled to your opinions even when they are wrong.
                    I didn't think he was mouthing off, he was asking a legitimate question and stating a real fact. We all have just heard unbelievable stories of heroism, grandeur and superhuman strength. A picture or video would be nice...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

The trinity around 45 and simpson stuart has full blown wild herds of cattle down there. The sheriffs department is responsible for rounding them up but pretty much leaves them on their own as long as they aren't getting on the roads or peoples property. If you had the time and energy you could go capture one and slaughter it if you wanted. They will have had years and years of inbreeding in most cases though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        We all have just heard unbelievable stories of heroism, grandeur and superhuman strength. A picture or video would be nice...
                        Funny. I do not remember any of what you are describing in anything that I have every posted. Super human strength? Seriously? How about showing a few quotes of mine that makes a claim of any of that.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Some of the most spooky ass places I ever hiked were parts there down near the Trinity and Malloy Bridge Rd. even in daylight. My Dad grew up down that way in the 50's and told me spooky stories.

Comment

Yea, everytime I drive by those woods I get the creeps and I am the type of person that stays outdoors all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                              Some of the most spooky ass places I ever hiked were parts there down near the Trinity and Malloy Bridge Rd. even in daylight. My Dad grew up down that way in the 50's and told me spooky stories.
                              Spread the wealth. I love a good 'ghost' story.
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                                Spread the wealth. I love a good 'ghost' story.
                                Kinda like "Stand By Me". My Dad and his hooligan friends as boys would do what boys do fishing, camping, whatnot. He said one time they found a car out in the woods and a man sitting in it. They watched for a bit because it was odd and seemed to be there a while. They finally krept up on it to find a man sitting in the front seat and had blown his brains out. It had apparently been there for weeks.

Other things like a body found, gators, etc.

They used to hide along the road and string fishing line across and watch cars run into it, jump out with "bloody" clothes to scare people, etc. They used to take an old purse and fill it with play money sticking out the edges and leave it on the side of the road...attached to fishing line. They would hide in the woods and when a car would stop, they would yank it out of sight and just watch the people walking around scratching their heads.

Comment

Working...
                                X