Forney the new mesquite
      Truth
      Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
        Forney the new mesquite
        Because damn nearly everyone that lived in the Grove, Rylie, Mesquite moved to Forney it seems like.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
          I was just in Forney last weekend at a bar off what the hwy 80
          Fat Dog's or Timeouts?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

River Club

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              I'm not talking CA prices. I've been perusing homes in the North Dallas area (Plano, Frisco, Prosper, Allen, etc.) with thought of a relocation in the next couple years, and $300k is near the middle of the of the spectrum. Decent homes, but older, and I wouldn't be wondering how someone affords them. The nice stuff starts at double that.
              Same here. I could sell my house here in norcal for like 520k probably and it's not much cheaper for something comparable there. Plus the property taxes here at 1.06% are nice. Everything else is fucked though. I owe like 300 and I'm right at 2k per month with taxes insurance and hoa dues. My 2 bedroom apartment I rented was like 2500per mo and that was cheap here.
              Last edited by Pro88LX; 12-24-2016, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                Fuck a 300k house payment with 100k annual income, I'm paying $1500 a month for my house and that is already plenty high enough for me.

I totally got F'd on the buy low sell high game, I got my first house when I was 19 for 95k, sold it for the same amount 10 years later, shortly after that the market started to shoot up, ugh.
                I dont make choochoo money, and my wife's a teacher. We're on a 15yr on our house, and pay 100 a month to principle. With escrow, that comes out to 1430 (iirc) a month. The last place I was looking was a 350k place in alvarado, taxes were lower than they are in Mansfield. With a decent down payment and a 30yr, we were looking at a lower monthly payment than we have now.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                X