Our Carless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MR EDD View Post
    i just left a custmors house and we looked over the thread and they like the service and the honesty eddins mechanicanl provides.i have a list of over 10,000 custmore.15 say give them a number and they will gladely call u with reffrences.

Anyone is welcome to email there number.and i will have custmors call with postive reffrences.they love the prices also.what does it matter if u aint a custmor
    15 out of 10,000 are satisfied?

EDIT: Forever Frost and bcoop beat me to it

Comment

• Originally posted by svt lurch View Post
      15 out of 10,000 are satisfied?

Edit: Forest frost and bcoop beat me to it
      to many to call for a bunch of dummies

Comment

i just left a custmors house and we looked over the thread and they like the service and the honesty eddins mechanicanl provides.i have a list of over 10,000 custmore.15 say give them a number and they will gladely call u with reffrences.

Anyone is welcome to email there number.and i will have custmors call with postive reffrences.they love the prices also.what does it matter if u aint a custmor
        And how many of those are you paying or are family? How many little colts there answering the phones are yours?
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by forever_frost View Post
          so out of 10k customers, only 15 will give a positive references? Really? I have more iraqis than that who like me and i shot several of them
          wonder u didnt shoot urself in the foot

Comment

• Originally posted by forever_frost View Post
            and how many of those are you paying or are family? How many little colts there answering the phones are yours?
            more then u got answering ur phones

Comment

• My point is still.whiteboy is a racist.dallas mustang has a racist mf working there parts counter.nuff said.whats ur tie to whiteboy who call all black people worthless pieces of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by hay burner View Post
                edd, bible verse in your ad? Really you fucking hypocrite?
                no more then ur

Comment

My point is still.whiteboy is a racist.dallas mustang has a racist mf working there parts counter.nuff said.whats ur tie to whiteboy who call all black people worthless pieces of shit.
                  whiteboy isn't racist - he can't even spell it.

Comment

wonder u didnt shoot urself in the foot
                    kind of a dick move to keep harping on something like that. He took a round between the eyes so fucktards like you can continue parading around being, well, fucktards.

Comment

• Originally posted by svt lurch View Post
                      whiteboy isn't racist - he can't even spell it.
                      HOW do u explain multiple ni*ger comment send to my phone.even refers to my kiddo as a ni*ger boy

THIS IS WHAT GOT ME STARTED.ALL WHITEBOYS STICK TOGETHER.THATS WHY U DONT LISTEN OR UNDERSTAND.

THEM ARE FIGHTING WORDS IN MY BOOK.

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                        kind of a dick move to keep harping on something like that. He took a round between the eyes so fucktards like you can continue parading around being, well, fucktards.
                        to bad.i could care less.just as he cares less bout kicking the shit out of me.u

Comment

HOW do u explain multiple ni*ger comment send to my phone.even refers to my kiddo as a ni*ger boy

THIS IS WHAT GOT ME STARTED.ALL WHITEBOYS STICK TOGETHER.THATS WHY U DONT LISTEN OR UNDERSTAND.

THEM ARE FIGHTING WORDS IN MY BOOK.
                          Correction. It's the stupid mother fuckers who really stick together.

Comment

• cracker ass nigger

Comment

to bad.i could care less.just as he cares less bout kicking the shit out of me.u
                              I doubt Jim has any problem with me, and if I needed something i'm willing to bet he would help.

The same could be said for you.. no wait it cant because you parade around on here talking to yourself and making idle threats to people you know nothing about. You're like the new kid at school that walked right up to a group of friends and started talking shit to fit in. nobody knows you, nobody seems to like you, yet you keep on pushing.

My advice would be bounce. log the fuck off and don't come back. if you do, i'd suggest using a pseudonym (that means false name) and not talking so much shit. It may actually do you some good.

Comment

....and this comment will get you voted number one douche bag for the next ten years. Congratulations!
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X