Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 78x View Post
    shut up you stupid fucking liar
    78x put my name back up on the screen again please.and u have a free pass to call me whatever u like.

Comment

• This guy makes Reggie Strout look like a rhodes scholar.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR EDD View Post
        Free advertisment is great.maybe this is a good thing.all members get the 35.00 srvc fee if u mention this sight. Lets keep going.

MR EDD LOVES DFWMUSTANG.NET

I WANNA BE THE ONE TO SHOW UP AT UR HOUSE.JUST GOTTA PROTECT THE CORNHOLE.THANKS A MILLION GUYS.
        Who's going to call you to come run over their mailbox, screw them on a bid and try to charge 2k for an 80 dollar job, knowing you spell like you're typing with your feet and knowing you talk about yourself in 3rd person. I'd love to see your scores on an MMPI-2. I bet you would have some doozie scores.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Cum on 78x.put another free ad up for me.please.i like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by forever_frost View Post
            who's going to call you to come run over their mailbox, screw them on a bid and try to charge 2k for an 80 dollar job, knowing you spell like you're typing with your feet and knowing you talk about yourself in 3rd person. I'd love to see your scores on an mmpi-2. I bet you would have some doozie scores.
            i wont post anyones name so yall can bash him to.i protect the money.WHAT IS MMPI-2.PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT THAT IS

Comment

• This B.S is still going on...
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• 78x i am waiting.cum on dude help a brotha out.I WANT U TO POST MY NAME AGAIN FOR THE FREE ADVERTISMENT

Comment

• Originally posted by juiced4v View Post
                  this b.s is still going on...
                  hell i am getting custmores from this.why stop.that just added fuel to the fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR EDD View Post
                    78x i am waiting.cum on dude help a brotha out.
                    You want him to cum on you? wat?

Comment

• Originally posted by forever_frost View Post
                      who's going to call you to come run over their mailbox, screw them on a bid and try to charge 2k for an 80 dollar job, knowing you spell like you're typing with your feet and knowing you talk about yourself in 3rd person. I'd love to see your scores on an mmpi-2. I bet you would have some doozie scores.
                      what does mmpi-2 stand for.

Comment

• ...'he to chicken.'

Comment

• Originally posted by trip mcneely View Post
                          you want him to cum on you? Wat?
                          i just service a member of dfwmustang because 78x posted my biz name on this thread.i want him to keep it up.

Me and 78x will become real good friends.I'LL BUY YA A COLD BEER.

Comment

• Its nice to be in the stands watching instead of fighting for a change LOL, Let me know when yall are gonna nut up & do something besides talking about it!
                            GOD BLESS TEXAS
                            August Landscaping
                            214-779-7278
                            Seb's high class.
                            He'll mow your grass.
                            He'll kick your ass.
                            And while his kidney stones pass,
                            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• No once have I made a threat on this board or anywhere. I swear this to be true.

Anyone thinks they are going to take a swipe at a disabled Veteran in my presence or with my knowledge is going to get an additional fight on their hands. I'm aware these folks can still defend themselves, but I will never tolerate such behavior.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by quickls1chk View Post
                                ...'he to chicken.'
                                who to chicken.what u talking bout willis

Comment

Working...
                                X