• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
    Is that why youre 40+ and single?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      So she once had the ability to earn money but has lost it? Stripper?

I'm doubting that she had a job while married to him. Unless she can produce pay stubs that whole "she worked hard and deposited her money in that account" story will not fly.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
        She was married to her husband at the time. The account was opened while they were married. She deposited some of her hard earned money in that account. That's her money in that account.
        Yep. Prove it. Prove that it was HER money, and not his. If it was hers, and she could prove it, the judge already would have awarded it.

Simple fact is, it's not hers, she can't prove it, and the judge knew that when he made the ruling. Or else we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I don't know what FL law is, but it sounds like they got married in TX. In TX, she is ONLY entitled to HALF of the money he made while they were married. If he came in to the marriage with $10 million, and she came in with the clothes on her back and the warts on her cunt, then she leaves with the warts on her cunt and the money he made while they were married. She doesn't get to touch money he made before hand. And even the scenario I posted, has loopholes. My boss' ex wife, wasn't entitled to a fucking penny or any part of the company he started during their marriage. I think she got a quarter mill. He came out with the multi million dollar house, three companies (all started during the course of their marriage), the cars, and everything else.

Sounds like you need to brush up on your divorce law.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I sleep great at night knowing I'm doing better than people like you.
          People like you can't even make a good living. Just low and barely middle class people.
          You'd be amazed at the people on here, but you're going to get a good idea about us here presently
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Hey Dana, here's a word of advice; Shut the fuck up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              You'd be amazed at the people on here, but you're going to get a good idea about us here presently

That's the funny thing about people that come onto this board, not knowing jack about the membership, who they are or how many different professions are represented here. Hell, there have probably already been four lawyers and one or two judges all over this thing, not to mention the various local officers and FBI agents...

Dumb ass gonna be figuring it out before too long, isn't she?

Comment

People like you can't even make a good living. Just low and barely middle class people.
                Bitch, Please. I'll have you know my portfolio is STRONG to QUITE STRONG.

If you saw me rollin' on my 20's through your rich friends hood you'd straight snail trail alllll the way back to the projects where your baby daddy stay.
                WRX

Comment

Probably beats being physically repulsive though.

Must be hard on a whore when age takes away her only marketable assets.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                    Probably beats being physically repulsive though.

Must be hard on a whore when age takes away her only marketable assets.
                    It's not long before she's under the knife more often than she's on the rag.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

how bout this... you wanted to air this out in public knowing im a very private person... answer this then?

i have ALOT more money than you... so im wayyyy above you then by your logic, right?

all i can say is this, your in for one fucked up surprise within the hour

Your not even hurting me or bothering me..Just annoying me.
                      So what? You got $50k out of my account

and anymore harrassment by you towards Kerri (my closet friend), and i will make this promise:

you want to talk about money: i will spend whatever it takes to hire the BEST attorney in FLORIDA..if it takes more than one, and a few million then so be it...I GOT IT, you dont

I will even do this for you....since your LONG TIME friend wants to buy and blow money on stupid shit....
                      I will have a custom tailored ARMANI suit made for me ($50k), import it and then at a court hearing, spit on your BMW cause my suit cost more...
                      Why will i do that? cause i can and i got it like that!!!!

GO FUCK YOURSELF

Comment

• /thread

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Yep. Prove it. Prove that it was HER money, and not his. If it was hers, and she could prove it, the judge already would have awarded it.

Simple fact is, it's not hers, she can't prove it, and the judge knew that when he made the ruling. Or else we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I don't know what FL law is, but it sounds like they got married in TX. In TX, she is ONLY entitled to HALF of the money he made while they were married. If he came in to the marriage with $10 million, and she came in with the clothes on her back and the warts on her cunt, then she leaves with the warts on her cunt and the money he made while they were married. She doesn't get to touch money he made before hand. And even the scenario I posted, has loopholes. My boss' ex wife, wasn't entitled to a fucking penny or any part of the company he started during their marriage. I think she got a quarter mill. He came out with the multi million dollar house, three companies (all started during the course of their marriage), the cars, and everything else.

Sounds like you need to brush up on your divorce law.
                          I see you can't read. That account was not divulged in the will. It was hidden. Can you comprehend what that states?

Comment

• I really like this Whoa kid....

Comment

• Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post
                              I will have a custom tailored ARMANI suit made for me ($50k), import it and then at a court hearing, spit on your BMW cause my suit cost more...
                              Why will i do that? cause i can and i got it like that!!!!

GO FUCK YOURSELF
                              Post of the year?
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• It's amusing to see Whoa, a quiet private guy who is here to talk about Mustangs, pull out the dark side when he's fucked with enough

Comment

Working...
                                X